Chapter 19: White Fang

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man here!

Okay, we all know I'm planning to make Blake and Weiss into pieces. So what pieces should they be? I have no clue.

See ya in another life Brotha!

*Y/n POV*

I sat in the back of the Bullhead with Rias, her peerage, and Team RWBY. We had been given a job by Ozpin to take care of a White Fang camp in Emerald Forest. I was just sitting there, but for some reason I sensed something from Blake and Weiss, though I didn't know what it was.

After a while of flying, we landed in a clearing not far from the camp.

We all exited the Bullhead, and I began to walk through the forest, everyone following behind me.

We came upon the White Fang base, but there seemed to be no security to speak of.

"This is quiet," I said, "Too quiet. Weapons drawn, stay on guard."

Everyone pulled their weapons out, and my gauntlet appeared on my arm. I pulled out the Fell Cyclone in sword form.

We began to walk through the camp, looking around the collection of tents for any sign of people.

We came upon a massive tent, and three people stepped out.

"Titus," I said, "And I guess these people are Vali and Adam Taurus?"

He laughed, "Yep. Good to see you again Y/n, you look good."

His gauntlet appeared on his arm.

"I heard you got some new peerage members," He said, "Is that true?"

"Brother, enough of that," The white haired guy, Vali said, "I want to finish this as soon as possible."

"Fine," Titus said, turning to Adam, "Adam, I trust you and your men can handle the rest? Because if they don't..."

"I get it." Adam said simply. He then turned to the group, "Hello Blake."

I looked over to her, and Blake seemed mad. I decided to ignore it.

"Issei, you're with me," I said, "The rest of you, handle the White Fang."

Issei followed me, and we ran forward, as Vali's wings appeared and they charged at us. The entirety of the White Fang seemed to come out of nowhere. Luckily everyone else held them back.

Titus reeled his fist back, and I punched him, our fists colliding. He grabbed my arm and flipped me over his shoulder, slamming me into the ground. I swept his legs out from under him, and he fell face first into the ground.

I got on top of him and punched him in the face.

More pissed than hurt, he pointed his gauntlet at my chest.

"CHAOS BLAST!"

The ball of green flames hit me in the chest, and I went flying. I fell to the ground, a massive hole in my chest.

*Issei POV*

I stopped fighting with Vali for a second, and saw Y/n get hit in the chest.

"Y/n!" I yelled.

Vali took this chance and punched me in the face, before grabbing me and throwing me over to Y/n.

"CHAOS BLAST!"

I was hit in the chest by a ball of green flames, and I fell right next to Y/n.

"...Damn it." I heard him say weakly, "We're not f*cking dying here."