EX: Crossover Extravaganza!

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man here!

I'm still deep into my writer's block, so give me a break. I'm actually straining my brain just to write this. I didn't want to let you guys go too long without hearing from me.

See ya in another life Brotha!

*Third Person POV*

Y/n Gremory, Evil Y/n, and Y/n Drew appeared in a flash of darkness, landing on nothing. Y/n Gremory stood up weakly, looking over to Evil Y/n, who was standing just fine.

"W-where are we?" He asked.

"Let's wait," Evil Y/n said, "The others should be here soon."

As if on cue, three more flashes went off, dropping more people on the ground. Y/n Giratina, Gremory's Funus, Y/n Lugia, and Y/n Ryuk dropped to the ground, all groaning weakly.

"Funus! Shinigami!" Gremory called, "Are you guys okay?!"

"Yes, partner," Funus said, flying over, "And relieved."

"I'm fine," The shinigami replied, "Groggy, but okay."

Evil Y/n chuckled, "I'll let you all get acquainted. Then. you can come find me."

He walked off into the darkness, and Gremory took a long look at their surroundings. The entire world was black, with nothing to see for as far as they could. They were standing on nothing, and the darkness seemed suffocating.

Gremory lifted Drew by the arm, and moved closer to Ryuk. They all sat near each other, as the other two began to look up.

"Who the hell are you people?" Giratina asked.

"I'm Y/n Ryuk," Ryuk answered, "This is Y/n Gremory, and this is..."

"Y/n Drew." Gremory finished.

"Y/n Gremory?" Giratina repeated, "You're the one Ophis was talking about."

"Ophis?!" Gremory said, "What did you do?!"

"No no no, calm down. I met her at the ruins of Beacon, and we talked for a while."

"Is she safe?"

"Yep, she's with my kids," Giratina said, "If anyone'll keep her safe, they will."

"Well if you guys are done," Y/n Lugia said, "I'm Y/n Lugia, and I'd like to get back to my family."

"I have a feeling that it won't be that simple."

Everyone turned to Y/n Gremory, who propped open his spellbook. He was reading through a few spells, and mouthing them to himself.

"Here it is," He said, "I never should have opened this damn book."

"What is it, Gremory?" Ryuk asked.

"The Coven of The Lost Souls, the original creators of this book, were strange witches," He explained, "Many were worshipers of some kind of god, one they called σκοτάδι, or roughly translated to Darkness."

"Lord Darkness, bring us to you," Y/n Drew suddenly said, surprising everyone, "That's what Evil said before we teleported."

"That's what Salem said before we teleported." Giratina said.

"That's what Yveltal said." Lugia observed.

"That's what Ophis said," Ryuk remembered, "She grabbed me and there was a flash of darkness."

"Sorry about the fight." Gremory apologized to Drew.

"No biggie," Drew replied, "You couldn't have known."

"Holy shit," Giratina said, "We were all brought here by our enemies from our own dimension. What if they've been working with each other, and this is a part of their plan?"

"Then we need to find out what the plan is, and what the goal is," Gremory said, "The Coven of the Lost Souls sought to resurrect Darkness, so it's safe to assume these guys are doing it too. And considering I was brought here by Evil Drew, it's safe to assume the Salem of my world is in on it too."

"Well then," Lugia said, "We're not going to get anywhere if we jut sit here."

"Agreed," Giratina said, "Let's go kill these assholes."