Chapter 24: New Pieces Again

*Y/n POV*

I opened my eyes, remembering the weird dream I had last night.

"Author Man?" I said to myself, "What the hell?"

"Is something wrong Partner?"

I looked up and saw Funus, sitting on the desk.

"I had a strange dream last night," I explained, "Does "Your memory is the only thing that can save your soul' mean anything to you?"

"Hmm, can't say that it does," He said, "Well anyway, if it's important, we'll learn eventually. I wanted to ask you something actually."

"What is it?"

"What are your plans with Pyrrah and Jaune?"

"You should be able to figure out what my plans are," I said, "I have room for one more knight and a pawn in my peerage."

[Timeskip]

I walked into the arena later that day, with my pawn and knight pieces. Jaune and Pyrrah were waiting for me.

"Hey guys." I greeted.

"Hey Y/n," Pyrrah said, "What's up?"

"Well I need to speak to you both."

"What is it?" Jaune asked.

"To put it simply," My wings shot out of my back, "I'm a devil. And I would like to make you guys into devils as well."

They were both shocked.

"What?!" Jaune yelled, "A devil?!"

"Yes. In fact, my older brother is one of the leader's of Hell, and my sister is currently the heir to the Gremory clan, the devil clan we belong to."

"Wait, what did you say about making us into devils?" Pyrrah asked.

"Devil's can turn other people into devils using evil pieces, which are basically magic chess pieces." I explained, "People turned into devils are part of a peerage, and their leader is the king."

I held out my pawn and knight, "I have already turned everyone on Team RWBY into devils, and I would like you two join as well."

"Jaune, you will be my pawn. A pawn can be promoted to any piece, except for a king." I explained, "Pyrrah, you will be my knight. This will give you an incredible boost in speed."

I held out the pieces, and Pyrrah took the knight without hesitation. After a little hesitation, Jaune took his, and the pieces began to glow, before dissapearing.

"Welcome to my peerage."

*Titus POV*

I slammed my fist into the training dummy, sending it flying into the ones behind it. I shot magic at the rest, as they exploded.

My chaos gauntlet was on my left arm, as Vali's wings were spread on my back.

"Don't worry brother," I said, "I will destroy him. And avenge you."

*Ophis POV*

"Aha! Here it is!"

I read the page once more, looking over the ancient texts.

"Finally, a spell that will rid me of Y/n and get me closer to Great Red." I said, "I just have to wait for him to destroy that useless idiot Titus, and then He's all mine."

"Just you wait Y/n Gremory, cause when I'm done, nothing will be able to save your soul."