EX: Crossover Extravaganza!

*Third Person POV*

Ophis and Funus launched into the courtyard, seeing three people running at them. They ran past each other, screeching to a halt as they came back to back.

"Hey strangers," The blonde guy said, "Looks like we're all in the same boat."

"Why don't we help each other out?" The white haired guy said harshly, "Then you can explain why you're here."

"Hostility," Funus said, "That won't get you far with us."

"What my brother meant to say," The blonde girl corrected, "Is that maybe you guys could help us?"

"We'll see," Ophis answered, "I have my own people to get back to."

"Well, let's help each other out then," The blonde guy said, "Oh shit, duck!"

They all flattened to the ground, as a Nevermore swooped down at them. Funus jumped up and grabbed onto the Nevermore's feathers. He ran up to the beast's neck, and leapt up, biting into the neck. Blood came spurting out, as he dug his way through the neck.

He came through the other side of the neck, and flew back down to the rest, where everyone was fighting. The Nevermore crashed into a group of Beowolves, and he landed on Ophis' arm. She pointed at an Ursa that was charging at them, and he flew towards it.

He easily tore into the Ursa's face, going through to the other side. On the other side, he landed on the white haired guy's shoulder, jumping off and back into the fray.

The white haired guy pulled out his sword and sliced a Beowolf in half. He grabbed the body and threw it at an Ursa, running at it and kicking it. He threw his sword at a Nevermore, which came crashing down behind him, landing right behind him.

An arrow was sent flying past his face, as the blonde girl skewered a King Taijitu. She heard something behind her, and saw a Deathstalker charging at her. She used her bow to prop herself up, and cartwheeled onto the Deathstalker's back. She wrapped her bow around it's tail, and jumped off the back, tearing the tail off with her.

She looked up to see a Nevermore coming down on her. It was suddenly ripped out of the sky, and she saw the blonde guy stabbed his scythe into it's face. He brought it down, and slammed it into a bunch of Grimm.

"Thanks Daddy!"

"No problem sweetheart!"

He jumped onto a Beowolf, and threw it at a Deathstalker, impaling it on the tail. He flew up and grabbed the Beowolf, using it to flip the Deathstalker over. He then stabbed the Deathstalkers stomach.

He heard a screech and turned to see a Ursa leaping at him. The Ursa suddenly exploded, and he saw Ophis behind it.

"Thanks."

She nodded, and then aimed a glyph at another Grimm, causing it to explode. She saw a Beowolf running at her, and launched snakes at it. One of the snakes wrapped around its neck, and it fell to the ground, dead.

They all stood in the courtyard, seeing the mounds of dead Grimm around them.

"Holy shit," The blonde guy said, "You guys are good."