EX: Crossover Extravaganza!

*Third Person POV*

Ophis and Funus continued their trek through the forest, when they noticed something smoking in the distance. They quickly ran toward, curious of their new found destination.

"What the hell?" Ophis said, "Is this... Beacon?"

They looked upon the ruins of this world's Beacon Academy, which had been long destroyed. Scorch marks covered what remained of the walls, claw marks scratched every surface, and the entire school was in rubble.

"It would appear so," Funus answered, "What happened here?"

They walked into the rubble, traveling alongside what appeared to be the remains of Beacon Tower. It was in pieces, with gears and bricks spread everywhere. They saw a few bodies of former students, even a few they recognized from their dimension.

"Is this the future?" Ophis asked, "Or is this a different dimension?"

"I would hope that it's another dimension," Funus said, "But until we get proof, we should not rule out any possibilities."

"True."

They continued to walk through the rubble, investigating a few pieces they saw as interesting. They were unaware of the Bullhead that landed on the other side of Beacon Ruins, letting out its three passengers.

"Thanks, buddy," The white haired guy said, "Call you when we need a ride."

The pilot did a little salute, and took off into the sky, disappearing in the clouds.

"Isn't that the same guy who crashed us in Atlas?" The other guy asked.

"Yep, the same."

"Huh, he's gotten better."

They turned towards the ruins, seeing the destruction that had befallen their school, even though they had only attended for a few months.

"Damn," The blonde guy said, "I can still remember how this all went down."

"Yeah," The girl said, "I'm still scared that Grimm Dragon is flying around here somewhere."

"Let's hope not," The white haired guy said, "Come on Dad, let's go find that person you sensed."

"Alright, I can sense them in that-"

They heard a growl behind them, and turned to see a horde of Grimm coming at them. Ursas, Beowolves, King Taijitus, and Nevermores coming right at them.

"Run!"

They turned and ran in the opposite direction, towards the former Courtyard of Beacon.

On the other side of Beacon Ruins, Ophis and Funus heard something.

"That sounds like people," Ophis said, "Where do you think-"

They turned and heard growling behind them, seeing a similar horde of Grimm coming at them. They turned and began to run towards the Courtyard, occasionally sending attacks behind them.