Chapter 54: Escape

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man here!

Okay, I recently got Let's Go Pikachu, and holy crap. It'a awesome. I'm in love.

You won't understand this if you don't know me in real life, but I did not support the 3D Pokemon games. It's not that I hated them, but I just didn't like them.

I've since come around to them, and Pokemon X and Ultra Moon have become some of my favorite pokemon games (Definitely not THE favorite).

But this. This. This game has given me a feeling that I haven't felt since Black and White 2.

It's so good. It gives me a feeling of just child-like love and enjoyment. I feel like I'm playing my first pokemon game all over again. I honestly just love it.

And honestly, that means a lot.

This is the FIRST 3D POKEMON GAME TO IMPRESS ME OUT OF THE GATE.

That means a ton. All the other games have impressed me in their own ways, but this game.

If it's this good right now, how's it going to be later?

Anyway, I just wanted to let my feelings out. Thanks for listening.

See ya in another life Brotha!

.

.

.

*Y/n POV*

I opened my eyes, seeing that I was still locked in the cell. But I felt different.

I was stronger, healthier, and I was healing. I could feel my wounds healing themselves.

"Glad you're still alive kid." Grimm said, in my mind.

"Yeah, thanks for that," I said, "Can you do anything about my left arm?"

"Hmm... I can't heal it. But it might be useful for..."

A black goo shot out of the stub, creating a massive Ursa claw. I stood up and pulled it back, before throwing it at the cell bars.

The bars blew apart, shattering across the hall. I walked out of the cell, and the claw disappeared, leaving just my stub.

"Okay," I said, "I can live with that."

"I'm glad you like it."

"Partner," Funus said, "Who is this?"

"Funus, this is Grimm," I answered, "He's keeping me alive."

"Nice to meet you, since we'll be staying together from now on."

"I'm not pleased with this one."

"Grow up, you big baby."

I turned and began to walk down the hall, towards the door. When I got through, I noticed that there were Grimm stalking the halls.

"Watch and learn, kid."

My left arm turned into a Death Stalker tail, though the markings were blue. I shoved it through a Beowolf's skull, and threw it at another. I then slashed at an Ursa, cutting it's head off.

I continued walking down the hall, and eventually came upon two big oak doors.

"I'm guessing the throne room is through here." I said aloud.

I pushed the doors open, revealing that the room was completely devoid of people. I walked in, seeing something impaled in the floor.

"Fell Cyclone!"

I pulled it out of the ground, and spun it around. It felt good to have it back in my hands, er, hand.

"Let's get the hell out of here kid," Grimm urged, "Before Salem gets back."

I began to leave the room, when the doors opened wide.

"Ah, so this is where you've been!"

My eyes widened, as Tyrian walked into the room. I held Fell Cyclone at the ready, as he unfurled his blades.

He started to fire the guns at me, but my left stub turned into King Taijitu, blocking the shots. I returned fire, managing to strike his shoulder.

I turned Fell Cyclone to the scythe form, and my left stub became a Sea Feilong. I ran at him, and cut horizontally.

He blocked the attack, and attempted to slash at me. I blocked with Fell Cyclone, and my left stub managed to wrap around him. I threw him into a wall, and the Sea Feilong bit onto him, before throwing him into the air.

In a single move, and with a splatter of blood, the Sea Feilong snapped it's jaws shut, cutting Tyrian in two with a single chomp.

*Rias POV*

I looked down into the arena, where Pyrrha and Penny Polendina were fighting. I wanted to focus on the fight, but my attention was elsewhere.

Y/n has been acting weird, even weirder than before. He would spend an odd amount of time with those Haven students, went out into the forest at midnight, and would always come back at five.

He also just... felt weird. As if he was giving off a completely different energy.

But nothing could've happened. I haven't let him out of my sight since the Ophis incident. except for that one time he was with Roman and Neo, but he had Fell Cyclone and he dragons, no one could've beat him.

All in all, it was just a weird situation. Nothing more. I'll ask him about it after the Vytal Festival. 

Yeah, that's it, he's just worried about the Vytal Festival. Nothing more.

But if it is that bad...

No! I can't think like that. Y/n is safe. He always is.

Always.

.

.

.

F*ck. Something is about to go wrong.