Chapter 47: Prison Break Part 2

*Y/n POV*

We walked out of the cell with Roman in handcuffs. We walked down the hall, towards the execution grounds, as I struggled to come up with a plan.

I looked over to Neo, and she gave me a look of, "What the hell do we do now?"

"I don't know," I whispered, "We're going to have to improvise."

We walked out to the execution grounds. There was a wall of guards with rifles, with Ironwood right behind them.

"Put him there." Ironwood said, pointing at a spot on the ground.

We put Torchwick on the spot, and looked between ourselves nervously.

"Stand next to him."

"W-what sir?" I asked.

"Stand. Next. To. Him."

We stood on either side of him, and Ironwood stood in front of the rifle men.

"Did you really think you could fool us, Mr.Gremory?"

He tore my hat off my head, revealing my identity. He then took Neo's hat off, and I could feel the plan fall to pieces. Ironwood walked back to the riflemen, giving a chuckle.

"Do you want to know how we knew?" He asked.

"Well yeah," I said, shrugging, "It would be nice to know where my plan got f*cked."

He waved his hand, and his men brought out a few more people. Blake, Weiss, and Jaune were thrown in front of us. They quickly stood up and Weiss leaned on my arm.

"Sorry Y/n," She said through her obvious pain, "They caught us and we couldn't stop them."

"Don't worry Weiss," I whispered, "Just be ready to get out of here."

"You got a plan?" Jaune asked.

"I'm coming up with one."

"Y/n the getaway van is in position," Yang said in my ear, "Get out here quick, there's guards everywhere."

I eyed the crowd watching us, as Ironwood stood behind the riflemen.

"On my command," He yelled, "3...2..."

"Take to the skies on my command, I got Torchwick!"

"Fire!"

"Fly!"

Everyone's wings spread, and they took to the skies. Albion's wings came out of my back, and I grabbed Torchwick, taking to the skies. I just barely avoided a bullet to my back.

"Everyone to the van!"

The van was already started to drive away as I flew towards it. I flew straight in and Jaune grabbed me, pulling me in.

Roman took a seat and I looked around. Everyone was here, except Ophis, Ravel, Raynare, and Pyrrah. Pyrrah and Ophis were on the roof of the van, fighting off Atlas, while Raynare and Ravel flew around, knocking Atlas vehicles off the road.

"Master!" Raynare yelled, "We need to get out of here!"

"I hear you!"

I pushed myself to the front, where Yang was driving and Ruby was sitting in the passenger seat. ruby was throwing lava on the road, and Yang was swerving around.

"Yang, we need to go faster!" I yelled.

"I heard you!" She yelled back, "But this thing can only go so fast!"

"Fine then," I said, going to the back of the van, "My turn."

My black Balance Breaker surrounded my body, as I jumped out of the van. I slammed my arms into two of the armored vans following us, sending them flipping over.

"Dark Pulse!"

A blast of energy shot from my body, sending a few more trucks flying off the road. I pressed my foot into the ground and jumped into the air, grabbing under the front of a truck. I picked it up and threw it at the other trucks, causing a massive blockade.

"And stay dead."

I felt something coming towards me on my right, and I stabbed my tail through a biker's chest. I threw his body at another biker, without even looking at them.

"We're done here."

I began to walk down the street, the world shaking under my every step. I followed the tracks, to where the van was parked, and found everyone piling into a Bullhead.

"Master, you're okay!"

My Balance Breaker disappeared, and I was hugged by Raynare, Ravel, and Ophis. Ophis didn't get off my back, but I made my way towards the Bullhead.

"Let's get out of here before anyone else shows up." I urged.

Everyone except for me and Ophis were on the Bullhead, when something began to stomp off in the distance. Something launched out of the forest and landed in front of me.

It was Ironwood, wearing a massive Atlesian mech.

"Get on the bullhead, Ophis," I said, "I'll handle this guy."

"Not alone, Master. I'm gonna fight with you."

"Alright then," I turned to the Bullhead, "Get going! We'll catch up!"

I turned back to Ironwood, and my black Balance Breaker surrounded me, with Great Red's gauntlet on my right arm, and the Boosted Gear on my left arm.

"THIS IS POWER!" My fist began to glow, "Divine Dragon: Holy Fist!"

I slammed my fist into Ironwood's mech, sending him flying into a tree. He managed to push himself up and jumped at me, landing on my shoulders. I grabbed his legs and threw him off, and he created a ditch in the snow.

Ophis began to shoot him with magic, causing explosions to surround him. He was pushed back against a tree, and I pulled out Ascalon and Fell Cyclone. I charged at him, and sliced with both swords horizontally.

I released a flurry of quick blades, and cut one of the mech's arms off.

"Dammit!" Ironwood yelled.

With the other hand, he grabbed my face. He slammed me into the ground, and I back flipped back onto my feet.

"Divine Dragon: Lance Tail!"

My tail began to glow, and I pointed it at him. I charged at him, and stabbed my tail into his chest, through the glass which protected Ironwood.

I barely missed him, piercing the end of my tail almost to his face. He screamed a bit, and I swear I could smell pee.

"Ophis, get rid of this scum." I said, pulling my tail out.

She charged up a ball of magic, and sent it at Ironwood. Ironwood and the mech went flying, all the way back to the Atlas prison.

"Come on, let's get out of here."

Ophis jumped onto my back, holding tight to my shoulders. I spread Albion's wings, and took off into the sky.