EX: Crossover Extravaganza!

*Third Person POV*

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Author Man laughed maniacally, "HAHAHAHA!"

A̶̞̭͑̄u̷͈̗͊͋ţ̵͚̀h̴̫̝͒o̴͙̅ͅṛ̵̑ ̸̦̃M̴̩͔̀a̴͔͚͛n̸̡̽̃ ̷̟͈̈́̾s̸̮̓t̶̰͖̃̄o̶͎̘̓p̸̨͐ ̴̢͛͘t̶́͘ͅh̴̞͉̃ï̷͉s̵̖͊͊!̴̥̈"̶̚͘͜ R.R. yelled from outside the room, "̵͔̫͑Y̵̝̗͂̌o̷͚̍͘ͅú̶̪̋'̷̮͎͘l̷̖͍̽̅l̴̘͠ ̵̡͔̋̎k̶̫̔̉ḭ̶́l̸̥͈͛́l̸̗͕̒̌ ̶͇͝ů̷͉͜s̴̫͙̉͝ ̵̛̲͛a̶̮̬͝͠ḽ̴̆l̶̟̃̈́!̶̣͝"̷̨̜̂

"You can't stop me!" Author Man yelled, "Stay away!"

R.R. backed up and got a running start, slamming into the door.

"You're not going to break it down," The secretary said, sounding bored and not looking up from her book, "He wrote them into existence."

"̶̼̀Ḩ̴͛͝ȇ̸͖́ ̴̛̮͒ͅd̸̹͝i̵̝̍ͅḏ̷͉͑ ̵͍̈̈́t̴̩̣̕h̸̬̿e̷͕͑ ̵̬͛s̴͍̔a̷̙͛ͅm̷̨͎͐̕ẹ̶̃ ̶͉͍̀͐t̷̡̫̽̾o̴͎̿ ̴̰̎̕ḿ̸͕͎̇e̷̡̛̫.̴̣͗̊"̸͕̙̎ R.R. responded, "̷̬̈S̴̮͎̆͘o̷̥͉͊ ̵͊̐ͅI̷͇̪̋'̸̣̘̂͗m̸̱̠͊͋ ̷̰̐͂p̴̼̠̍r̴̳͎͐e̵̙̊t̸̪̞̓t̷͍͋͝ͅy̵̝̪͒ ̵̹̝̒s̷̺̘̐͒u̸̖͊͌r̶͉͙̓e̶̦͠͠ ̸͍̀̈I̵͎͂ ̷̲͐c̴̳̑́á̸̲͗n̷̯͝ ̵̫̫͋b̸͓́̅r̴̼̈̔e̷͇͕̊a̶͙̤̓k̷̞͛̀ ̷͉͈̓̔ṭ̴̏ḧ̸̠́i̷̜̲͐̚s̶̤̆͝.̸̩̺͗̇"̷̧̞̆̓

"Whatever."

He took another running jump into the door, causing it to splinter slightly.

"STAY AWAY!" Author Man yelled, "I'LL DO THIS NO MATTER WHAT!"

"̵̡̩̚C̵̤̬͠ȁ̵̜̎n̶̬̩̓̆'̶̧͇͝t̶̲̫̏̀ ̷̣̮̿l̴͉̻͆̽é̵̟̲̓t̴̘̻̍͝ ̶̟̆t̸͍͖̄h̴͕͊̆â̶̳̤̓t̵̬̒ ̷̡̛͉̈h̶͓̊a̷̡̽̽p̶̡͋͂p̶͚̜̐͛ę̶̹̆͝ǹ̸̬̹,̴̽̕͜ ̶̹̇͠ö̸̖́l̵͓̣̕d̴̙̩̃ ̷̪͌̒f̵̥̒r̴̢̚͠i̷̺̇ḛ̶̒n̷̳̗̑́d̸̦̰̾!̸̯͍̑"̶͈̃̓

R.R. took one last running leap, and the door fractured open, as he ran through.

"Damn," The secretary said, turning the page in her book, "What do I know?"

"LEAVE HERE!" Author Man yelled, "LEAVE ME!"

R.R. tackled him to the ground, and Author Man just laughed.

"There's no way to stop it old friend," He said, "It's already begun."

R.R. walked over and opened the book Author Man was writing in.

"̸̺̫̔͌H̷͕̰̽͆o̶̘̥͒̊l̵͍̍̑y̶͇͌̑ ̴̛̭s̴̖̪̅̾h̴̹̜͂i̶̪̕t̸̢͉̏,̶̞͠"̴͉́͂ He said, "̵̥̙̅N̶̠̋o̵̯̎,̶̼̊̑ ̶͓͛ń̴̘̫ȏ̵̫͕̊,̸̧͎̓͝ ̵̣̇̚n̴̩̬̎ȯ̷̰̝̔,̷͈̉ ̵̗͌̚n̷̜̪̽̈́o̴͔̎̄!̵̱̝̊͝"̸̯͗

"Welcome, everybody," Author Man stood up, "To the Crossover Extravaganza!"

In the world of Death Rides on Swift Wings, before the events of Y/n's kidnapping and loss of arm...

*Y/n POV*

Ophis and I were cleaning out the old section of Beacon library, as per Ozpin's request. All the books here had to do with Occultism and other things of which I knew the truth of.

"Look at this," I said, throwing another book into a box, "What the... since when were vampires considered cute?"

"When Gasper was born." Ophis answered.

"...I don't know what to say to that."

I went back to the bookshelf, and reached to the very top. I wrapped my fingers around an old, dusty book, and pulled it down.

"The Tomes of The Lost Souls?" I questioned, "That sounds familiar."

"Really?" Ophis said, walking over, "How so?"

"I remember it from my time studying ancient witches," I answered, "Lets see here..."

I began to dig back through the books, and pulled out one called "Covens of The Ancient Times."

"Here it is," I flipped to a page, "The Coven of The Lost Souls is a lost coven of witches, many of whom were persecuted by early Vale colonists."

"Interesting," Ophis said, "But why are you so interested in the Tomes?"

I smiled slyly, and Ophis looked at me scared.

"No, no no no!" She said, "Y/n, I swear. If you open that book, I will..."

"Will what?" I said, "I'm your master after all. Your... mate?"

"...You sly bastard," She cursed under her breath, "I can't resist that smile."

"Thank you dear."

"You're welcome, Master."

I put my feet up on the desk and opened the book, reading the tomes.

"Tome of self-cleaning, tome of finding lost objects, tome of... intercourse and extreme pleasure."

I saw Ophis blush a deep red, and say something about remembering that one for later.

"Ah, this looks interesting," I said, "Tome of The Dimension Walker."

"Dimension walker?" Ophis said, "As in, someone who can traverse the plains of reality, and hop from one to another?"

"You know your stuff."

"You know I was powerful before I joined your peerage, right?"

"Yeah, I remember." I said, rubbing one of the scars.

"Anyway, what do you want to do with the book?"

"Well..." I said, "I was thinking, maybe we could... use it?"

"Master, that's dangerous."

"You want to do this too."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do."

"No, I really don't."

"Yes, you really do."

"Rias will be pissed."

That one sent shivers down my spine, as I imagined Rias' rage if I got hurt.

"Oh please," I said, "I'm going to go, no matter what you say."

"Grrr," She growled, "I know you will. And that's why..."

She let out a deep, angry breath, "I'm coming with you."

"Yay!" I cheered, "Road trip!"

As we left the library and returned to our dorm, where everyone else was out doing their own thing.

"Pack light," I said, "We have a long road ahead."

[Timeskip]

*Third Person POV*

Y/n and Ophis stood in Beacon courtyard. Ophis held a small bag with only bare essentials, and Y/n held the "The Tomes of The Lost Souls."

Y/n let out a shrill whistle, one that had been learned and perfected over his years. Two distant animals immediately responded to the call, jumping off their large perch on top of Beacon tower.

Funus and Gaos perched on Y/n's shoulder, and Y/n rubbed Funus' head with his finger.

"Where are we going Partner?" Funus said, "Little to the left."

Y/n adjusted his scratching, and answered, "That's what we're going to find out."

Y/n opened the book to the Tome of The Dimension Walker, and began to read.

"Είμαι ο διάδρομος διάστασης, ελέγχω σύμπαντα. Άνοιγμα της πύλης!"

A massive portal opened in front of them, and Y/n gulped.

"Here we go."

With that, they crossed the threshold, and the portal closed behind them.