Chapter 78: Gremory in Atlas

*Third Person POV*

"Everyone in position?"

Hearing the voice come through her radio, Yang held the radio up to her mouth.

"Blake and I have the van, we're ready to go."

"All good over here." Came Kiba's voice.

"We're ready when ever." Ravel's voice came from the speakers.

"Alright, everyone stay alert," Rias directed, "We're going in."

Rias and Ophis walked up to the door of the Schnee mansion, hiding their faces behind scarves. Rias walked up and knocked on the door, as Ophis stood hidden to the side.

"Yes, yes, I'm coming," A butler said, before opening the door, "How may I-"

He was cut off, as Ophis shot him with a ball of magic, paralyzing him. Rias caught him as he fell forward and dropped him on the front porch, hidden behind a few potted plants. The two waked into the mansion, carefully shutting the door as quiet as possible.

"Alright, we're in," Rias whispered into her radio, "Where do we go? Koneko?"

Koneko, who stood on a nearby hill eating a chocolate bar, held a pair of binoculars up her eyes. Peering through, she saw the familiar figure with white hair was sitting at a desk in an upstairs room.

"Upstairs," Koneko said emotionless, "Third room from the Northern end of the mansion."

Rias and Ophis turned to the stairs and quickly climbed them, ending up in a large hallway. Ophis pointed down the hallway, and the two noticed a guard walking away from them. They quickly ducked into a nearby bathroom, peeking out as the guard began to pace back and forth in the hallway.

"Alright Ruby, you're up." Rias whispered into the radio.

They heard the sound of glass breaking, and a thump as something hit the floor. They stepped out and saw that the guard was unconscious on the floor, blood leaking from a hole in his chest.

They quickly grabbed him and dragged him into the bathroom, closing the door and breaking off the handle.

The two devils turned down the hallway and continued walking, making sure to keep quiet as they turned the corner, coming upon a old wood door. The door was partially cracked, and they could see an old man, Jacques Schnee, sitting at his desk and talking on a phone.

"...Of course General Copperpine," He said, "Weiss will make a fine soldier in your army. I would be glad to enlist her."

"...F*cking jackass." Ophis growled, as they continued to walk down the hall.

They came upon a large door, painted white. Koneko came over the radio and said.

"Rias, your there. That's Weiss' door."

The two looked at each other and nodded, before putting theirs hands on the door.