Chapter 52: Confrontation

*Y/n POV*

It's been a weak, by my guess. I can't really tell.

I've been getting weaker. I'm unable to stand, and can't even find the energy to put together an escape plan. Sessions of torture had spread my body with injuries.

I turned my head sightly, looking at the bandages, stained red with blood, that wrapped around the stub that was once my left arm.

{Flashback}

"Oh, this will be fun!"

I was tied to a chair, bloodied and bruised from the beating I had taken. The crazy scorpion maniac was laughing his ass off, switching between different tools.

"You ready to give up yet?!" He yelled in my face.

I spit on him, "F*ck you."

"Oh goody," He exclaimed, "We can move to my favorite!"

He walked behind me, and I couldn't see as he grabbed something off a table. He came back around, revealing it to be a large, rusty bone saw.

"Try not to scream too much!" He yelled, lifting it above his head.

{Flashback Over}

I was basically being held together by the Grimm in my stomach and a little bit of healing magic Salem had used. Not effective magic, mind you.

"Partner," Funus' voice said, "You need to escape, now."

"He's right, ya know?" Gaos chimed in.

"I... can't," I said, "I can barely move. I'm too weak to try."

"Y/n," Great Red said, "Move. Or you will die."

"I physically can't stand up, Red," I growled, "My legs won't work."

The dragons went silent, and I felt my eyelids getting heavy. My eyes closed fully, and all I could see was darkness.

When I opened my eyes, I was in a world of darkness. Funus's voice pierced the air around me.

"Partner, you are losing your strength at a rapid rate," He said, "If this keeps up, you will die."

"Yeah!" Gaos' voice said, "I'd hurry!"

"Y/n," Great Red, "If you die, I will have to return to the Dimensional Gap. That's boring."

"I know," I yelled, "But what do I do?! I'm only getting weaker the longer I stay there!"

"This is sad." A familiar voice rang through the air, "You defeated me at my strongest, but now you're going to die sitting in a dirty cell somewhere?"

I turned around, seeing Titus standing there, Gaos standing behind him.

"I agree with my brother," Another voice said, "This is disappointing."

On the other side of me appeared Vali, with Albion behind him.

"It would be disappointing for my new wielder to die like this." Albion roared.

"As much as I hate to say it, I agree with them."

I turned to my right, seeing a very familiar pervert standing there, Ddraig behind him.

"Issei," I said in shock, "How are you all here?"

"Simple," Titus said, "A piece of our souls are kept inside of the sacred gears. In fact, a piece of your soul is kept within Funus' gear."

"We could've talked at any time," Issei said, "But you decided not to."

"Why are you all here?" I asked, "Why now?"

"Cause you need the help." Issei said, "You're kinda dying."

"Thanks, jackass."

"What?! I'm just telling the truth!"

"Fine," I said, "Tell me what I have to do then."

Titus walked up, and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I can't really explain," He said, "But good luck."

Suddenly, he vanished, along with everyone else and the dragons. The only thing left was me, as the darkness gave way to a world of white.

"Hello Y/n," A new voice said, "I'm glad you've finally arrived."

"Who are you!? Where are you!?"

A person rose out of nowhere. He was made of a well of black goo, shifting and swirling.

"I am a part of you," He said, "The Grimm that is currently fixing your stomach, and your arm."

"Why are you here then?" I asked, suspicious.

He chuckled, and the chuckling turned to a maniacal laughter.

"Simple, I seek to carry out Queen Salem's orders!" He yelled, "I'll kill you, and take control!"

"Not if I can help it!"

He laughed again, and his right arm turned into a massive claw.

"You like it?" He said, "I can turn my body parts into any type of Grimm I want. I even have the thirst for human blood."

"That's... disgusting."

"Yes, it really is," He looked at me, "I'll make a deal. You and I fight. If you win, I'll grant you my power, and stop draining your strength. If I win, I'll take control of your body."

"...Agreed."

"I'm glad you're not unreasonable," He said, clapping, "Take up your blade."

Ascalon appeared in front of me, and I took it in my hand. He changed both his arms to claws, and we stared each other down.

"Let's do this!"