EX: Crossover Extravaganza!

*Third Person POV*

Ophis and Funus landed in a forest, one that seemed oddly familiar to them. They looked around, and Ophis spoke first.

"Is this Emerald Forest?"

Funus perched on her shoulder, sniffing the air around them, "Yes, it would appear so."

They both looked in circles, trying to spot anything different.  It didn't seem different, and that was what worried them. There was no real differences between this place and their world.

Were they home?  How did the portal open? Are they in a different world? And what happened to Y/n? Is he okay?

All these questions and more flew around their heads, as they began to walk through the forest. They had no idea where they were going, or why they were going there, but they kept walking. They had to try to find a way back to Y/n, and then find a way back to Beacon.

Not far, only a few miles, in a Bullhead, a blonde guy, a white haired guy, and a blonde girl were talking.

"Why are we going back to Beacon, Dad?" The white haired guy asked.

"I guess there's no real reason," The blonde guy answered, "But..."

"But what, Daddy?" The girl asked.

"I... sense things," The guy replied, "Something powerful. Usually that means that it's another legendary."

"Yeah," The white haired guy said, "But Arceus isn't sending anymore legendaries after us. Why would the legendary come here?"

"I don't know," The blonde guy answered, "But if they're here, they might be able to help us defeat Salem. And if they can help with that, I'm more than happy to meet them."