Chapter 32: Forgotten

*Rias POV*

I walked out of the teleportation glyph, looking around. I was back in Hell, in front of my home.

I walked up to the front door, knocking. A servant opened the door and let me in, as I called for Dad.

"Hello Rias," He said, walking in, "Is there something wrong?"

"Hello Dad," I said, "And yes, there is something wrong."

He looked concerned, "What's going on?"

"Dad... have you felt something recently? Like someone is missing?"

"...Yes, I have."

"Really? Like what?" I asked.

He looked over to picture, which he picked up and brought over to me.

"These pictures, the family pictures," He said, "They all seem like they have someone missing. And for some reason, I feel like I should have two sons, instead of just Sirzechs."

I looked at the picture for a moment, and it felt like I was looking at the picture in my dorm again. It was a picture of me, mom, dad, and Sirzechs, but there was a strange space in the middle of the picture, surrounded by the rest of the family.

"Not to mention this picture." Dad said, grabbing another picture.

He handed me a picture this one of me, hugging nothing, while Funus seemingly sat on nothing.

I looked at the picture for a minute, when I swear I could see another person. I was hugging him and Funus was sitting on his shoulder. He had bright red hair, mismatched eyes, and a scarf around his neck. I blinked, and he disappeared.

"Hey Dad," I said, "Does the name Y/n sound familiar to you?"

Dad let out a massive groan and grabbed his head, collapsing to the ground. Servants came running into the room, worried for him.

[Timeskip]

I looked over Dad, as he slept on the couch. He was completely out, the pain having knocked him out

"That guy in the picture," I said to myself, "That must have been Y/n. But who is he? Why do I not remember him? And most importantly, where is he?"

I looked towards the roof, letting our a deep breath.

*Y/n POV*

I looked down into the portal, as Rias looked up. She seemed to be looking me in the eye, although she could only see a ceiling above her.

"They're..." I said, "They're beginning to remember me!"

"Amazing!"

"Yes," I said, "It won't be long now, before I'm able to go home."

"I'm happy for you," Great Red said, "But you should know that Ophis is planning something."

The portal changed, showing Ophis, with a group of people I didn't recognize.

"Ophis, are you ready?" The woman with white skin and black veins said.

"Yes," Ophis said, "But I would like to eliminate Y/n's peerage and friends with my own hands."

"I don't care," The woman said, "As long as humanity gets destroyed."

"And it will."

Ophis walked out of the room, and I looked at the woman.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"That is Salem, Queen of Grimm. She is currently working with Ophis, and her only goal is to destroy humanity."

"Well, that seems like an issue."

"Yes. And with Ophis on her way to kill your friends, we seem to be almost out of time."

"Then I need to get out of here!"