Chapter 11: A Fight

*Y/n POV*

I stood across from my old family, my gauntlet and my sword drawn.

"Please Y/n!" Ruby yelled, "We don't want to fight!"

I ignored them, and a bell rang, beginning the match.

I charged forward, and sliced my sword at Qrow, who blocked it. I jumped over him, and sliced at Taiyang, who was right behind him.

Taiyang blocked my strike, and then tried to punch at me.

I blocked it with my gauntlet, and then kicked him in the stomach. He went flying, and I grabbed Qrow's arm, blocking a slice with my sword.

I threw him, and he crashed into Tai, who had just gotten up. They fell to the ground, and I turned my attention to the other two.

Yang's hair flamed, and she charged at me.

I pointed my gauntlet at her, and yelled.

"BLACKFIRE!"

Black flames shot out of my gauntlet, flying at Yang. They hit their target, and she rolled on the ground.

Ruby was the last one. She began to shoot at me, but I used a magic barrier to block the shots.

"You're going to have to try harder than that to beat me!"

She ran at me, using her semblance. I was going to block, but then I heard something.

"CHAOS BLAST!"

I pushed Ruby out of the way, and something struck me in the back, sending me flying.

"Damn!"

I fell to the ground, as I looked to where the blast came from.

There was a guy flying there, with a green gauntlet on his arm.

"Y/n Gremory," He said, "Glad we can finally meet

"Y/n Gremory," He said, "Glad we can finally meet."

"Who are you!?" I yelled.

He laughed, "I am the wielder of the chaos Gauntlet, the dragon god Gaos."