Chapter 26: A Showdown

Hey guys, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man here!

I'm gonna be gone over the weekend, so the next chapter will be coming out on monday.

See ya in another life Brotha!

*Third Person POV*

"NOW THIS IS POWER!"

Titus looked up, and saw Y/n standing there, in his balance breaker, with the red gauntlet on his left arm.

"I'll kill you!" Titus screamed.

He began to glow, and his balance breaker surrounded him, with Vali's wings coming out of his back.

Titus flew at Y/n, who blocked the attack with Ascalon. He sliced horizontally at Titus, who jumped back to avoid the attack.

"BOOST!"

Y/n charged forward, stabbing at Titus with his sword. Titus blocked the attack, and grabbed Y/n's head, slamming it into his knee.

Y/n responded by grabbing Titus' arms, and throwing him into a decaying building. Titus grabbed a piece of the rubble and threw it at Y/n, hitting him in the chest.

Y/n just ran at Titus, and punched him in the face, before slicing at him with Ascalon. He then grabbed his face and crushed his helmet, revealing his face. Y/n slammed his fist into Titus' face, knocking him over.

Titus swung his legs around and knocked Y/n onto his back, before standing up and putting his foot on his chest, pointing his gauntlet at him.

"This is the end, Gremory."

"CHAOS BLAST!"

The green blast hit Y/n in the face, making his helmet crack and fall off. He grit his teeth and pointed his gauntlet at Titus.

"BLACKFIRE!"

The ball of black fire hit Titus, forcing him backwards. Y/n immediately shoved himself up, and punched Titus in the face.

Titus grabbed Y/n's fist and flipped him over, cracking his armor. Y/n looked at his cracked armor, almost too tired to fight.

Y/n then realized the Fell Cyclone was laying nearby. He grabbed it and switched it to gun mode, pointing it at Titus. He pulled the trigger, sending the bullet straight through Titu's chest piece, just barely missing his actual chest.

Titus' armor cracked from where the bullet went in, and he examined it. HE glared at Y/n, and let out an inhuman roar.

"Dammit... I'm too weak." He said, "Gaos, I'm willing to make the deal."

"Finally! I though you'd never say that!"

"What the hell is going on?" Y/n asked.

Titus began to scream, as Y/n covered his ears. After a few seconds, Titus stopped, and his eyes were pure green, with a crazy smile covering his face.

"It's good to finally be in control!" A high-pitched voice screamed.

"What's going on!?" Y/n asked again.

'It's not good partner," Funus said in my mind, "Gaos has taken full control over Titus' body. Be careful, he's even more dangerous like this."

"Ah Funus," Gaos said, "It's good to see you in person again."

"Give up Gaos," Funus said, "My wielder is much more powerful than you."

"Good. I look forward to seeing what he can do."

Gaos immediately teleported in front of Y/n, punching him in the face. Y/n didn't have time to react, as Gaos released an onslaught of attacks, repeatedly beating him back.

"Enough!" Y/n yelled, as a shock wave knocked Gaos back.

His eyes began to glow purple, as everyone who was knocked out was slowly getting up, seeing what was happened.

"Whats going on?" Rias asked.

"I-I don't know," Asia said, "I think Gaos took control of Titus' body, but other than that I'm confused."

"Incredible," Akeno said, "He looks so... strong."

Y/n's eyes were glowing, and he was surrounded by a glowing purple aura. Gaos seemed confused as well, and just watched.

"This is... interesting."

Y/n began to speak, but his voice was a mix, of his and Funus'.

"Gaos, you are a fool. If you think you can truly defeat us, then you are truly stupid."

"What the hell is going on?" Gaos asked.

"Let's end this."

Ascalon appeared in Y/n's hand, and he began to fly towards Gaos. Gaos tried to block it, but the sword went straight through his chest. Y/n let go of the sword, and Gaos dropped to the ground, the green glow leaving his eyes.

The purple glow left Y/n's eyes, and the aura disappeared, his armor disappearing as well. He stood weakly, looking at the body, as the green gauntlet appeared on it's arm.

"Good job, kid," Gaos' voice said, "Grab the gauntlet, and our powers will become yours."

Y/n reached down and grabbed the gauntlet, as it began to glow. The glow transferred to Y/n's arm, and when it died down, Gaos' gauntlet was on his left arm and Vali's wings were on his back.

He looked down at them and then grabbed Fell Cyclone, putting it on his back.

Right before passing out.