Chapter 80: Escape The Schnee Mansion

Hey everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man!

I was writing this chapter and had a realization that I am 80 "official" chapters, over 100 parts, and no where near done with this story. This is going to be longest story ever. Until one of the plans I have comes out...

Seriously, in my personal schedule, I have a story marked down for a certain day, and it's marked with "Long ass story".

See ya in another life Brotha!

*Third Person POV*

Rias, Ophis, and Weiss ran down the hallway towards the stairs, hearing the yells of the guard ordering them to stop in their tracks.

"Hey you," The man yelled, "Stop right there!"

They ignored him and continued running, Ophis ducking, as a bullet struck the wall not far from her head. They jumped over the railing and landed down the stairs, continuing to run towards the door to the exit.

Three more guards suddenly came out from the halls, cutting off the three from their exit. They immediately brought up their rifles and held the three at bay, stopping them in their places.

"Miss Schnee," One of the guards said, "Please step aside so we can eliminate these intruders."

"No," Weiss answered, "You stand aside so that we can leave!"

"No can do, Miss Schnee," The guard replied, "But if you won't stand aside, we can shoot the intruders around you."

They shouldered their rifles and prepared to fire, but Ophis pointed into a different door.

"Through the kitchen!"

As soon as she said that, they launched through the door and into the tiled room. They ran through the kitchen quickly, dodging around chefs and their instruments. They heard the guards yelling behind them.

"GET THE MECH!" One guard yelled to another.

"Sir, yes, sir!"

"Oh crap," Weiss urged, "Run, run, run!"

They burst through the door at the end of the kitchen, charging out into the snowy landscape. They immediately began to run away from the large mansion, as Rias' radio began to speak.

"Rias," Koenko's voice came out through static, "Watch out, the guards are after you. Hold on, what is that?"

"What!?" Rias yelled, "What is it?! What do you see?!"

"Look out!"

They heard something flying to the air, and were forced down themselves by a figure in a brown cloak. The source of that wind was found, as a massive mech landed in front of them. It had massive guns on each shoulder, giant fists, and stood at a hulking 20 feet. The figure in the brown cloak had only one arm visible, as even his face was obscured by darkness. He held a sword out at his side, a basic sword made of rusty steel.

"Who are you?!" The guard in the mech yelled, "Eh, wonn't matter once I destroy you!"

The mech brought a massive fist down towards the man, and a dust ring shot out as the man held the arm up with one arm. He brought his sword into the mech's arm, lifting him up onto the main body of the mech. He grabbed one of the guns and swung towards the mech's back, throwing it onto its back.

The man punched the glass, causing a spiderweb of cracks to spread across the cockpit. He punched through completely, reaching in to grab the pilot. The pilot managed to grab his gun and shoot at the man, forcing him back to avoid the bullets.

As he did, the man's hood fell, revealing bright red hair. Ophis looked up to the person, and gasped.

The man charged back at the mech, that was now standing back up on two feet. He jumped up and kicked the mech, sending him flying up into the air. He held his sword in both hands, and stabbed into the right arm, cutting it off as he fell.

He grabbed the arm and swung it around, lifting it with ease. He used the arm to punch the mech, sending it flying into the snow. The man held his sword high, and jumped into the air, descending towards the cockpit.

The pilot struggled with his belt, frantically tearing at the locks that held him in place. He suddenly stopped, as the rusty blade of the sword was shoved through his chest and bathed in blood.

The man turned around and lifted his hood back onto his face, removing his sword from the pilot's chest. A glyph appeared under him, and Ophis charged at him as he disappeared.

"Master!"