A/n

Hey everybody, its your friendly neighborhood Author Man here!

Okay, I have a metric butt-ton of stories lined up and ready to be released.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I'm going to be releasing a third story, alongside these two.

What I'm thinking right now is that I release up to five stories at a time, publishing a chapter a day, each story on a different day. Then, I could take the weekends off. But for now, only three stories.

I'll give you three to pick from, the three I think would be best right now. Your choices are:

This Is Your Destiny: A Prequel to "This is Your Fate"

Four years prior to the events leading to Koro-Sensei's death, Y/n Akabane was a regular kid, although a genius. Going to Kunugigaoka Junior High School, he has a close relationship with his principle/mentor, Gakuho Asano.

He also has his younger brother, Karma Akabane. Y/n would do anything to protect his brother, even if it means going to his grave.

But, what happens when a scientist has an interesting proposition? And what happens when a close friend tries to betray Y/n?

Tranquil Seas: A Male Reader x RWBY Story

Iris Rose is the adopted daughter of Summer Rose and Taiyang Xaio-Long, the sister of Yang and Ruby. She was found in the forest, supposedly abandoned by her parents. She has beautiful rainbow feathers, a type of faunus, so they think.

Millions of years prior, Y/n Lugia was an ancient deity, a god of the seas, who lived in the whirlpool islands off the coast of the Johto Region. He was well loved among all people, and was seen as a kind, caring god.

He had a sister, Ho-oh, another deity. She was the god of the skies, and was also seen as a caring and kind god. Y/n would protect his sister with his life, from any threat that would befall her. Sadly, even he cannot avert destiny.

A terrible event happens, that makes pokemon extinct, leaves humans without their history, and kills millions of people. It leaves a permanent scar on the world. But the scar on Y/n' heart is the biggest.

Now that millions of years have passed, will Y/n finally get revenge for his sister? And what will happen when Y/n meets "New gods"?

(A/n: Yeah, the main icon of my account since the beginning, finally getting a story.)

The Lost Rose: A Male Reader x RWBY Story

Y/n L/n was born in a small village in Mistral, called Somewhere. He has never met his mother, having been born shortly before she died to Grimm. All he knew was that she left one thing behind for him, a white cloak.

His father tells him that she was a hunter, and this invigorates Y/n to become a hunter. So he takes his weapon and his cloak, and when he gets the chance to go to Beacon, he takes it without a second thought. He meets new people, including a unique girl with silver eyes, just like his. But what will be revealed about his mother? And what will happen to our young, silver-eyed protagonist?

(For this one, I'm debating whether or not to make the reader older or younger than Ruby. So leave a vote for older or younger in the comments.)

So yeah, tell me your vote in the comments. I'll give it a few days. And please, no "This one" That is just annoying.

See ya in another life Brotha!