One

Ji-Hyun POV

"Thanks mom." I said as I walked out of the house

Hi guys my name is Ji-Hyun, I have a mom and my older brother, Jeon Jungkook. He's the most popular cop in Busan and I'm Just their Famous lawyer. The real reason why I became a lawyer is because My dad died and I wanted to help people.

"Hey sis." Jungkook walked towards me and I looked at him wearing his police clothes. "Hey Jungkook." I responded as he walked towards me and gave me hug. "Are you working today?" I asked.

"Yeah, I didn't came yesterday cause Last night there was crime scene and we found who killed 2 victims, Park Jimin." He gave me a tablet and showed me his picture.

"He's 22 and he murder one wife and a child." I responded. "I know...are you gonna represent him cause we couldn't find any lawyer and you're the best lawyer in the world and the best sister that I ever had." I hugged him and I bit my lip.

"Thanks...Oppa." I teased him and her pulled away from the hug. "Sis Don't call me that." He whined and I chuckled. "So how are things with your girlfriend?" He asked. "The same but she barely hangs out with me." I replied and I bit lip, and he looked at his watch. "I gotta go, I love you sis." He kissed my head and walked away.

•••••••

I went to the Court and went to Trial to represent Jimin. "Your honor we have some evidence that proves Jimin is guilty." The witness said and I looked at Jimin, he looks so innocent but I don't think that he killed those two people. "This evidence shows that he killed one wife and a child who is a girl." The witness continued and I rolled my eyes.

As they trial went on, I represented Jimin and after a few minutes, they proved him guilty and then I was walking on my way home.

It was dark and I walked all by myself. I felt a hand from behind, covered my mouth and dragged me backwards. "Help! Help!" I mumbled from his palm. "Don't say a word or I'll stab you to death." A guy threatened me and I didn't say a word until I felt like passing out.

Jungkook POV

I was already at home and my mom already made us dinner and we're waiting for Ji-Hyun to come and eat with us. "Jungkook have you seen your sister?" Eomma asked and I looked down. "I don't know." I looked around and stood up. Someone knocked the door and I opened it, it was Ji-Hyun girlfriend and she was crying.

"Ji-hee what's wrong?" She was bursting into tears and I slowly rubbed her arms. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" I asked again and I wiped her tears. "Ji-Hyun...she's been....kidnapped." She kept crying and my jaw dropped, I know I'm a cop but when it comes to my sister, I really need to be stronger than before.

         Assassin(Kim Taehyung)

End of chapter 1 song

To be continued