Book 2: Chapter 13

I told them about my plan and went home to decorate.

My phone started ringing and I answered.

"Hey Ji-Hyun." Jungkook replied and I sighed. "Hey Kookie, how's Taekwon and Taehyung?" I asked and bit my lip.

"Right now, Taehyung is pushing Taekwon swing in the park." I smiled and kept decorating.

"Ok, Can you Bring them here now, I'm almost done with everything."

"Ok, we'll be there in 10 minutes." He ended the call and kept decorating.

•••••••

I finished and his friends showed up with the cake. "Awww that's so cute, Ok Namjoon you hide with the puppy when I tell you to come out okay." Namjoon ran upstairs and Jimin held the chocolate cake.

I turned off the lights and someone opened the door, it was Taehyung with Taekwon holding his hand.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Kim Taehyung, happy birthday to you." We sang happy birthday to him and Taehyung carried Taekwon up and they both blew the candles.

"Awwww." We clapped and I turned the lights back on.

"Taekwon is not even your birthday honey." Taehyung replied and Taekwon nodded.

"I know but I wanted to help you Appa." Taehyung kissed him on the cheek and Taekwon smiled.

"Thank you guys." He smiled and I walked towards him.

"Happy birthday babe." I cupped his cheeks and He pecked my lips.

"Ji-Hyun I..."

"Taehyung you could save your speech later but I got you something, Namjoon!" Namjoon came out with Yeontan in his arms and Taehyung gasped.

"Jagi, this is Yeontan." I carried Yeontan and Taekwon gasped too.

"You got this for me?" Taehyung asked and Yeontan was licking on my cheek. "I got this for you, Taekwon and me." He smiled and pecked on my lips again.

"What was that for?" I asked and bit my lip.

"I wanted to tell you something." He slowly put Taekwon down and I slowly put down Yeontan.

"Ji-Hyun, I thought in all of my life, I will never find True love.
Me and Ji-young was Fake love but with you, it was true love. Back then, I was so cold and confused but before I saved your life for the first time, I felt something that I never felt before and that was love." He held my hands and I looked at his wedding ring.

"Now this is poem that I wrote." He held my hand up and looked at my wedding ring.

"Have I told you yet...
How much you mean to me
Have I told you yet...
About all the happiness you bring
Have I told you yet...
That you mean the world to me
Just in case I haven't
I want you to know that
You're the best thing that's ever happened to me
I love you."

He kissed my hand and I teared up because I got emotional by his words. "That was most beautiful thing that I ever heard in my life,
I love you Kim Taehyung." My voice cracked and I hugged him.

"Awwww." Everyone responded and my face was buried on his shoulder. "Aish...don't cry." He slowly pulled away and caressed my cheeks.

He wiped my tears and formed a heart with his thumb and his pointer finger.

"Saranghamnida." I smiled and took his heart. "Saranghamnida, let's cut the cake." He nodded and we all walked to the table.

He cut up a slice of the cake and I put the strawberry on Taehyung mouth and he started chewing it.

"Mmmm." He smiled at me while he was chewing. "Guys I forgot to tell you." I sighed and touched my stomach.

"Guys I'm pregnant." They gasped and clapped for me.

"I'm so happy that you're pregnant again Ji-Hyun." Jungkook hugged me and I patted on his back.

"So what's the gender of the baby?" Suga asked and I pulled away from the hug.

"I don't know yet but In the next 4 months, I'll tell you guys." They nodded and I bit my lip.

"What's the word pregnant Eomma?" Taekwon asked and everyone chuckled. "Honey, Your eomma is getting a brother soon." Taehyung replied and I smiled.

"You'll understand it when you're like a teen."

???? POV

"So what are we gonna do about
Ji-Hyun?" I asked while Ji-young  was sharpening her sword.

"Soon in a few months before her baby comes out, I'm gonna drive this sword through her heart and Taehyung will always Have vengeance on me but he will forgive me later."

"What about Taekwon?"

"He will join mommy in the grave."

End of chapter 13 song

To be continued