Book 2: Chapter 11

Taehyung POV

"Hey Appa." I turned around and lifted Taekwon up. "Hey little buddy." I carried him around and he smiled. "Do you wanna have fun today?" I asked and he nodded.

"What are we gonna play?" Taekwon asked and I thought of something. "How about hide and seek?" He nodded and I put him down.

"Ok I'll count and you'll hide okay." I nodded and as Taekwon started counting, I started to ran downstairs and hide until I heard him coughing. I ran back upstairs and carried him into my arms.

"Taekwon...Aigoo are you okay?" I asked and he started coughing out blood. "No, no, no, no come on, please." I teared up and quickly checked his pulse, he's getting weak. "Come on please don't die this young." I heard footsteps and saw my father walking towards me.

"What happened Taehyung?" He asked and crouched down.

"I'm losing him, Appa please help him." I bursted into tears and he carried him. I sniffled and he started saying stuff in Aramaic since he's kinda a magician.

Taekwon opened his eyes and started to cry. "Appa!" He ran towards me and hugged me tight.

"It's okay Taekwon, I got you....
I got you." My voice cracked and we both cried into each other shoulders.

"Who did this to you?" I asked.

"I don't know, a woman told me that she was your friend and gave me some type of water." Taekwon replied and I touched his head.

"Taekwon, she gave you poison that could kill you, you're luckily that My father saved you."

"Also, don't go around strangers please and you gotta be careful next time, if you don't listen to Eomma, Listen to me. All we want to do, is to protect you because we love you." He nodded and kept crying on my shoulder.

"Honey I'm home!" I heard
Ji-Hyun's voice and quickly pulled away. "She can't see this." I quickly  got the wipes and wiped the blood of Taekwon mouth.

I quickly wiped my tears and we all ran downstairs. "Hey Ji-Hyun." I walked towards to her and kissed her cheek. "How was the doctors opponent?" I asked and bit my lip.

"It's okay but I'm going again next month, don't worry everything is fine." She replied and I nodded.

"Hey what happened to your eyes, it looked like you cried." She stroked near my eyes and I held her hand. "Honey everything is fine including Taekwon." She looked at him and smiled.

"Eomma, I'm fine." Taekwon ran towards to her and she carried him up.

•••••••

Ji-Hyun POV

I kissed Taekwon Goodnight and felt Taehyung arms wrapping around my stomach. "Hey." I whispered and he started kissing my Jawline. "Taehyung!" I whispered again and he carried me all the way to our room.

He threw me on the bed and I turned my body around.

He secured me between my hands and leaned closer to my face.

"What?" I asked and he smiled.

"Nothing, you look so beautiful and I love you so much." I smiled and he slowly pressed his lips onto mines.

"Mmm." He slowly pulled away and licked his lips. "Mmm, your lips taste so sweet." I smiled and he took off my shorts.

As he started take of my panties and licked my clit, I gasped and widen my eyes.

"Taehyung stop, please!" I shouted as he looked up at me and raised his eyebrows. "Why?" He asked and I bit my lip.

"Taehyung....I can't tell you."

"Why? Are you hiding something from me? You know we're not supposed to keep secrets from each other. Tell me Ji-Hyun!" He shouted back and I hesitated.

I felt a hole inside my chest and I really want to tell him that I'm pregnant but I wanted to be a surprise for him and for Taekwon too. "I'm sorry Taehyung, I can't tell you right now." I replied softly and He stood up.

"Well if that's what you want, I'm leaving." As he was about to leave, I put my panties and my shorts back on and sat up.

"Taehyung I'm pregnant!" I shouted and as he turned around, he raised his eyebrows and dropped his jaw.

"What?" He asked softly and I teared up.

"I'm pregnant." My voice cracked and he covered his mouth with his palm. "Jagi, I'm so sorry." He walked towards me and crouched down. I looked down and whimpered.

"Hey, please don't cry because of me." He held my cheeks up and wiped my tears. "I'm happy that you're pregnant again." I smiled softly and sniffled.

"And You know me, I hate when people keep secrets from me." He winked and as Taehyung stood up, I wrapped my arms around his hips and felt him patting on my head.

"Can you stay here with me?" I asked and felt him brushed my hair. "Sure." He replied and kept brushing my hair.

End of chapter 11 song

To be continued