Two

"Who took her?" I clenched my jaw. "An assassin, and he called me by my girlfriend's phone number and I didn't answer but I answered his voicemail." She took out her phone and showed me her voicemail.

"If you may know, Ji-Hyun has been kidnapped by me, so don't send this message to anyone or I'll find you and kill you including your family and friends, and Now, I need a favor from you, make sure the whole world knows that Jeon Ji-Hyun is dead or Like I said, I'll kill you." That voice it reminds me of......Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung was an assassin and the whole world doesn't know about him because he's like a Ninja, he could cut you up before you could lift a finger, he's a amazing fighter and he's from the league of assassins. And I used to train there for 2 years until I left for a reason, I wanted to see my family and my sister but Ji-Hyun doesn't know about the league of assassins including my mom and My sister's girlfriend who's a detective.

"And that's it....I already told the whole news, that she's dead." I looked at her and she wiped her tears. "I hope she's okay." She whispered. Well I don't know about Taehyung but he could kill anyone if he wants to or his father sends him to kill. "Don't worry she's gonna be okay." I replied and someone out of nowhere came, it was an assassin but it was not Taehyung.

He threw a ninja star at my mom and Ji-hee. "No!" I ran towards my mom and checked her pulse, she's dead and I think Ji-hee too. I turned around and the assassin was gone.

Ji-Hyun POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I felt was tied up on a chair. I looked up and this place looks like old.

I looked around and I was surrounded by assassins

I looked around and I was surrounded by assassins. "Where am I?" I asked. "You're in the league of assassins place down in the forest of Seoul forest." An assassin stood right in front of me and took off his hood, it was the guy who kidnapped me.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked sternly but I was weak. "My name is Kim Taehyung." He introduced me and I bit my lip but when I looked at him, he had dirty blonde hair, Blue eyes, he was wearing a black turtleneck and a black coat, all buttoned and covered.

"You're the one who kidnapped me." I replied and he smirked. "I'm gonna kill you." He crouched down and laughed. "How you're gonna kill me? you don't even know how to fight with me." I scoffed and looked down but he held my chin up. "Get away from me." I sternly replied as he let go from my chin.

"You're pretty strong." I gave him a death glare and he smirked. "Why did you kidnap me?" I asked and he stood up. "Well I kidnapped you because the lead needs someone to return back here and we think that you're related to that person." He snapped his finger and the assassin gave him a picture and showed it to me, it was Jungkook.

"How?...." I looked down and I started tearing up. "Do know who is this person? cause he hasn't told anything about his family, so tell me what's his name?" He asked.

"I'm not telling you." My voice cracked and someone from behind put a knife around my neck. "If you don't tell me what's his name, I'll kill him in front of you." I shrugged with anger and I bursted into tears.

"I'll tell you but please don't kill him." I begged with tears in eyes and he crossed his arms. "His name is.....Jeon Jungkook and he's my brother." An assassin from behind took off the knife on my neck and I kept crying. "Where is he?" He sternly asked. Man this Kim Taehyung keep asking questions to me, it's annoying.

"He's in Busan and he is in....." I heard someone running and standing next to Taehyung, it was my brother wearing his assassin clothes.

"I'm here Kim Taehyung." Jungkook looked at me and walked towards me. "I'm sorry." He whispered and he walked behind me. "Now please let me go." I begged and Taehyung smirked.

"Yeah...about that." He walked towards me and punched me, and knocked me out.

•••••••

Taehyung POV

I punched her and Knocked her out, but I still don't know what I'm gonna do with her, like holding her captive or just kill her. "Assassin What are you gonna do with her?" The assassin asked and I kept looking at her. "Hold her captive." I commanded them and they carried her bridal style and took her away.

As they took her away, I went to the lazzures pit to talk with my father. "Father." I bowed down but my father signaled me to stand up.

"What do you need son?" He asked. "We found the girl, what do you want me to do with her?" I asked. "Well If this girl is the brother of Jeon Jungkook, I want her to train in here to become one of us." I raised my eyebrows and clenched my jaw, there's only men in here and not even one single women.

"Father, Who's gonna train with her?" I pursed my lips. "You." He replied and sighed. "But Father, I'm not gonna train with that girl, she's not strong enough and especially you know what happened to my...you know." I looked down.

"Just train her please" I looked up and nodded. "Yeah." I replied.

End of chapter 2 song

To be continued