Book 2: Chapter 1

5 years later

"Taekwon!" I chased after him and he almost fell on the pool, but I caught him. I carried him all the way and put him on my lap.

"Eomma...When is uncle Jungkook gonna come?" Taekwon asked and I sighed. "Baby, Uncle Jungkook is in busan, he has a job there and he can't come here all the time." He pouted and I hugged him.

"Baby I love you, you're always gonna come first and you're always gonna be important to me, but sometimes I go to work and May not always be around but I have other uncles who also works and sometimes takes care of you." I kissed his head and he closed his eyes.

"You know what happens tomorrow right?" He nodded and I stoked his hair. "It's my birthday." He smiled and I nodded. "And uncle Jungkook and all his hyungs are gonna come here and give you the best birthday ever." He laid on my shoulder and smiled again.

"Now go to your room and play." He stood up and ran all the way to his bedroom.

I went to my room and laid on the bed. I kept thinking about Taehyung for the past 5 years and I couldn't tell Taekwon that his father is in prison. When he is gonna come back?

Taehyung POV

It's been 5 years I've been stuck in this cell and sometimes I been beaten up by one of the Jackass Inmates when they talk about my family. I may be a former assassin and a badass fighter but family is one of my weakness.

Tomorrow is when I'm getting released from Jail, I can't wait to see my son and my wife.

Flashback

15 years ago

I went on a mission and I found a woman dying, and she was pregnant. I was still in training and ran towards her.

"Please save my baby." She replied and I nodded.

•••••••

I took her back to my place without my father knowing. I use the lazzures pit water to save her and told her to push the baby out. After 4 pushes, the baby got out and I carried with gloves my hands. I put a towel around it and gave her the baby. "Don't tell anybody about this." I responded and she nodded.

"Thank you."

End of Flashback

I don't why I was thinking about that but I did save some people before when they're dying with their pregnancy.

Ji-Hyun POV

I slept in my bed until someone was poking me and I slowly opened my eyes, it was Taekwon.

"Eomma, I can't sleep." I stretched and yawned, I was half awake.

"Baby, come here." I hugged him and slowly stroke his hair. "Honey why can't you sleep?" I asked.

"I keep having dreams about who is my Appa." I raised my eyebrows and clenched my Jaw. "I keep hearing about you always want appa to come home, Who is my father eomma?" He asked and I kept stroking his hair. "Taekwon, I'll tell you when the time is right, now go to sleep." He nodded and I closed my eyes.

The next day

I woke up and took Taekwon to preschool. Today Taekwon is turning 5 and I still have to go to the D.A office or my work and put the decorations.

Ji-Hyun work clothes

I already called Jungkook and his hyungs to set up the decorations in my house while I was working

•••••••

I got out of work early and went back home. I laid on the couch and put my hand on my hand, I was so stressed out, taking care a child by myself is so hard.

I heard someone knocking the door and I opened it, it was Taehyung?

"Taehyung?" I teared up and he walked towards me.

"Ji-Hyun!" He lifted me up and carried me all the way to the middle of the living room. "How much I missed you Taehyung and you haven't change a bit." I caressed his cheeks and slowly pressed my lips onto his deeply.

He slowly put me down while we're kissing and slowly caressed between my ears and my head.

He slowly pulled away from the kiss and stared at me for a moment.

"I really missed you Ji-Hyun." I hugged him tight and cried onto his chest. "I missed you so much, I didn't know you got released today." I sniffled and he held my cheeks up.

"Hey, hey.....I'm here now and this time I won't let you go, ever." He gave a me quick peck on my lips and looked around.

"Where is Taekwon?" He asked and put his hands on his pockets.

"Um, Aigoo...I'm supposed to pick him up from preschool right now." I put my hand on my forehead and sighed. "Jagi don't overstress yourself, I'll pick him up for you." He replied and stroked my arm.

"It's not that Taehyung, today is his birthday and he doesn't know that you're his father." He nodded and sighed. "You know what, just go, pick him up and when Jungkook and your hyungs get here, I'll set up the decorations ok." I replied and He nodded.

Taehyung POV

I drove all the way to his preschool and asked everyone about where is Taekwon. I went to his classroom and the kids were staring at me.

"Um, here to pick up Taekwon, I'm his mother best friend and she send me to pick him up." I told the teacher and Taekwon walked towards me. Look how much he has grown. I missed all of the most important things in my life.

Taekwon and I walked outside and I kept looking at him.

"Why are staring at me?" He asked and I blinked two times. "Nothing, have you seen how pretty your mother is, right?" I jokingly asked and he looked at me.

"Ewww." He replied and I laughed.

"Why are you picking me up?" He added.

"Your mother is working a lot and I want to help her as a friend." We kept walking and I drove him back home.

Make sure you read the chapter one from the first story.

End of chapter 1 song

To be continued