Epilogue

"Taehyung was sentenced 5 years in Jail?" Jungkook asked and I nodded. "I don't if they will give him the death penalty or not." I replied and sniffled. "So Taekwon won't see his father for a long time." He added and I nodded.

I heard someone knocking the door and I opened the door, it was Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, suga, and Jhope.

"We heard the news Ji-Hyun." Jimin responded and I hugged them. "We're all here for you Ji-Hyun if you need us." Namjoon replied and I nodded. I looked at Taekwon and kept thinking how is gonna live without seeing his father in 5 years.

Taehyung POV

The police handcuffed me and threw me on the cell.

Ji-Hyun has been risking my life too many times already and this is my chance to risk for her and Taekwon. I'll be fine, I'm gonna miss her and Taekwon so much.

I'm not gonna see her for a long time because the police officers cannot know that I'm her husband, they will put her in Jail too.

I sat down and a police officer came and gave me something.

"What's this?" I asked. "It's from someone." He replied and walked out.

I opened the file and it was painting when I kissed Ji-Hyun for the first time, but it was on a frame. I chuckled and bit my lip, I'm really gonna miss friends and my own family.

Do you think that this is the end? Note- I'm gonna this sequel in this same book.