Three

The next day

Ji-Hyun POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I found myself locked up on the dungeon and my wrists all chained up. I looked down and started to cry again. I cried and cried until someone came in.

"Annyeong." I looked up and it was Taehyung. "What do you want?" I sternly asked and he sat in front of me.

"Come on, I may be an assassin but I'm a person too." He responded and I looked down again. "I'm not here to hurt you, I came here because...the lead wants to me to train...with you." I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"There's no way I'm gonna train with After you kidnapped me and try to threaten my girlfriend." I replied and sniffled. "Yeah about that, your mom and your girlfriend is dead last night, I sent one of my assassins to kill them." I looked at him with anger and he smirked.

"You son of a bitch!" I stood up angrily but I forgot I was tied up and he clicked his tongue and moved his first finger side to side. I moved back down and sat down.

"Still, you have to train with me and I have to follow the lead rules, or he'll kill me." He responded.

"You should be dead." I mumbled.

"I heard that." He still looked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Fine we'll make a promise, I'll let you go, if you train with me, promise." He put his pinky out and raised his eyebrows.

"Fine, I promise." He took out his key and he unlocked the chains in my wrists. I removed the chains from my wrists and he showed his pinky out again.

I took my pinky out and he wrapped his pinky around mine and then we pressed our thumbs together.

Taehyung POV

After I let her go, I took her took to the where we train and Jungkook was walking towards to Ji-Hyun.

"Hey What she's doing out here?" Jungkook asked and I rolled my eyes. "She's here because The lead told me that I have to train with her." I grabbed her wrist and kept looking at Jungkook. "Fine but don't anything to hurt her." I nodded and let go of her wrist and Jungkook walked away.

I gave her a bow and arrow but I realized she needed to wear clothes that we all wear. "Ji-Hyun, follow me." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to my room.

"Why are you bringing me to your room?" She asked and I went to closet and picked out my Ex girlfriend assassin clothing.

"Wear this." I threw her a hood and type a suit at her face and she rolled her eyes. "You're not looking me at Changing so Can you get out?" I sighed and turned around.

"I'm not gonna look." I replied.

"Do you wanna die! Get out so that I could change Jerk." She pushed me out and she slammed the door and I chuckled.

"She's feisty." I was waiting for her to change but I couldn't wait any longer so I entered in and I saw
Ji-Hyun bra showing out.

"Taehyung!" I turned around and blushed. "Sorry." I replied and I saw her walking out.

•••••••

I gave her an bow and arrow and I started to show her how to throw an bow and arrow. "I think I know how to do this." She put the bow and arrow the wrong. I was helping her getting the right angle and she finally shot an arrow at the target. "There, now keep doing and I'll be watching you." I sternly replied and I kept watching her.

•••••••

"Father" I bowed down and looked down. "How's the girl?" He asked, while sharpening his blade.

"Good, I've been training and helping her how to become an assassin, so what do you want me to do know?" I asked. "Well I May be the lead but I'm also your father, so I want you to get rest right now." I nodded sightly and already left to bedroom.

End of chapter 3 song

To be continued