Eleven

"That son of a bitch!" I ran to find my father and I found him training. "Appa I need you for a second." I pulled his arm and glared at him again. "How could you not tell me?" I asked and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Taehyung what the hell are you talking about?" He asked. "The lazzures pit, how you could you not tell me about the bringing people back from the dead by the lazzures pit?" I asked and he looked hesitated.

"Taehyung how did you....where did you get that idea?" He asked.

"While I was meditating, I thought about my future with Ji-Hyun and she said I brought her back from the dead by the lazzures pit." He sighed and took me back to the lazzures pit.

"This water can do anything, it could also Bring people back from the dead." He replied and I kept glaring at him. "I didn't want you to use it because if you ever lost  someone and brought them back to life, they won't be the same as you knew them before." I sighed and looked down. What if he's right? It doesn't matter, I'll rather do anything for her.

"I want to bring Ji-Hyun back." I looked at up and bit my lip.

"Taehyung Are you sure you want to do this? Ji-Hyun won't be the same as before." I nodded cause I didn't care. "I'll rather do anything for her because I love her." I replied. "Does it require you to be my son again?" He asked.

"Yes, but on two conditions, I want you to start acting like my father again and I want you to accept me and Ji-Hyun." He nodded and I bit my lip again.

•••••••

My father took me to Ji-Hyun grave and I slowly teared up. "It's so weird being back here." I cleared down my throat and started to dig up her grave. "Let's Get her coffin and get her corpse out." I wiped my tears and kept digging until I see the coffin.

•••••••

We brought her coffin next to the lazzures pit and Started the ceremony for her.

They put her on a net and I heard Footsteps. "What are you doing with Ji-Hyun body?!" Jungkook asked and I turned around.

"Jungkook you have to go now, trust me she'll be fine." Jungkook looked her body and shook his head angrily. "No." He shoved me but I pulled him back.

"Sorry Jungkook." I punched the back of his head and he was knocked out.

Ji-Hyun body was going through the water and stood there for too long.

"Why She's not coming out?" I asked and I bit my lip. "I don't know, the pit has never been used for......"

I saw Ji-Hyun head coming out and her full body, she was so wet and beautiful. She moved her head up and looked at me, her eyes were different, is like she had darkness in her eyes.

She jumped out of the water and dropped on top of me.

"Ji-Hyun?" She was breathing heavily and put her hands on my neck, starting to choke me.

"Ji-Hyun...let go...please." I begged and the assassins pulled her up and poked her by a needle.

I coughed and started to breath again.

•••••••

I went to see Ji-Hyun since the assassins chained her up. I slowly walked towards to her and She's looked down.

"Ji-Hyun...look at me." She kept looking down and I grabbed her cheeks and pulled her closer to my face. "Look at me." I responded sternly and she looked at me with cold eyes and growled.

"Ji-Hyun please come back to me." She slowly closed her eyes and I started to lean towards her lips and slowly pressed my lips onto hers. It feels so good to kiss on her lips again. I started to tear up, I don't why but I did.

I pulled away from the kiss and crouched down onto her hips and hugged her tight.

"Please come back to me Ji-Hyun, I've spent six months thinking about your death and living on the dark that I don't know who am I anymore. Ever since I saved your life, I realized how much I liked you and I can't imagine living without you. I can't help it
Ji-Hyun, I love you."

I kept crying and hugging on her hips until I felt her hand caressing my head and my hair. I looked up and she smiled at me. "I love you too Taehyung." I slowly stood up and wiped my tears. "How much did you hear?" I asked and she signaled me to come closer to her face.

"Everything....What you said....it was sweet and beautiful." She replied and caressed my cheeks.

"Do you remember me?" I asked and she nodded. "Everything, Taehyung." I took out the keys and unlocked her chains. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I missed you Taehyung." She caressed my cheeks again and slowly pressed her lips onto mines. The kiss got deeper and I slowly moved her and pinned her against the wall. I slowly brought my lips onto her neck and gave her soft kisses.

End of chapter 11 song

To be continued