Book 2: Chapter 20 [Final]

Hello readers, if You slide the photo > there is stigma.

For this chapter, the background music is gonna be Stigma, Even if I die, Dream (bolbbalgan4) and I can only see you from Wendy and Seulgi, If you listen to music  while you're reading. Also, this chapter is gonna be long. Have fun reading the final chapter of assassin.

The next day

I felt someone kissed my head and slowly opened my eyes.

"Hey Taehyung." He looked all suited up with a smile on his face.

"Why are you dressed up?" I asked in a tired way and sat up. "Because It's our wedding day." My eyes widen and now I'm fully awake.

"What?!" I shouted and he shushed me. "Sorry." I whispered and he sat in front of me. "You just proposed yesterday, why were getting married now?" I asked and he held my hand.

"I don't know if I'll make it out alive."

"No, don't say that. We will take down Ji-young together." He nodded and looked down.

"Fine, let's get married in the house." He nodded slightly and smiled.

"Ok." He pulled me up and showed me the outside. It was already decorated and I raised my eyebrows.

"Taehyung, Who did this?" I asked and sighed. "Annyeonghaesyo!" All his friends including my brother carrying my babies and Jin carrying Taekwon.

"You did all of this?" I asked and they all nodded.

"Come on, we have 4 hours until the trial by combat, so get dressed Jagi." Taehyung replied and I ran inside.

•••••••

Park min-young lend me her old wedding dress and I put it on.

I walked into living room and I exhaled deeply.

Taekwon threw flowers down the aisle and I walked down the aisle with Jungkook since he's giving me away. Taehyung smiled and Jungkook gave me to Taehyung.

"We are gathered here today to join Jeon Ji-Hyun and Kim Taehyung in holy matrimony." Jin  was the priest and I kept looking at Taehyung.

"Now if anyone objects to reunion, please speak now or forever hold your peace." Nobody responded and I chuckled.

"Your vows."

He already said the same vow but mines is gonna be different.

"Taehyung, all in my life, I never thought someone leave me and will want me back if they only did to protect me. I felt heartbroken because we have spent years together and I didn't want you to leave me with my new babies." Taehyung held my hands and grinned.

"I love you Taehyung. Promise me that you won't leave me again." He pecked my lips and I smiled back.

"I made a promise with you a long time ago and I kept it."