Book 2: Chapter 6

Jungkook POV

"Hey isn't this fun?" I asked while I was holding Taekwon on the water and helping him swim.

"A little bit." Taekwon replied and laughed for fun. "I'm gonna let you go." He started to swim a little but he started to drown.

"Jungkook?!" The hyungs splashed water on me and I quickly picked up Taekwon. "That was fun, do it again." Taekwon replied and I raised my eyebrows. "Ok." I replied and kept helping him to swim.

Ji-Hyun POV

After the walk in the park, we went back to the hotel and Drinking some wine. I sat down on the bed and took a sip from my wine.

"Do you remember the punishment that we used to have?" He asked and I raised my eyebrows. "Why? Do you want to do it?" I teased and he chuckled.

"No, No....remember when Taekwon asked about getting a brother?" He asked and he got my wine and put on the floor, including his. "Yeah?" I moved steps back. and he started to crawl on top of me.

"Let's have fun today." He secured me between my hands and stared deeply into my eyes.

"If we're doing this again, you're gonna have to let me touch you, without handcuffs." He nodded and smirked. He let go of my hands and I quickly unbuttoned his shirt, Left him shirtless.

He automatically ripped of my shirt, showing my bra out and start pressing his lips against mine while he touching the sides of my waist.

I kissed him back passionately and slowly felt his tongue moving all the way to mine.

"Mmm." He slowly unhooked my bra and left me with my breasts showing out.

I slowly unbuckled his belt and took Off his pants including his boxers. He brought his lips down onto my neck and slowly took off my pants including my panties, and he left us both naked.

I felt his member touching mine and kept kissing on my neck.

His body was pressing against my chest and slowly wrapping his arms around my waist. He also started biting and sucking on my neck.

"Oh." I gave him my soft moans and wrapped my arms around his nape. I heard his low soft moans and breathing down in my neck.

"Oh, you feel so good." He responded and I chuckled.

"Taehyung you're so wild today." He looked up at me breathless and licked his lips moist.

"But sometimes you're a pervert." I added and he murmur in agreement.

"I only do that because I love you so much baby." He leaned towards my face and pecked my lips.

He brought his lips down onto my neck and then on my breasts.

He gave me soft kisses while I gave him my soft moans and wrapped my arms around his back.

The next day

Taehyung and I slept naked under the covers and cuddled into each other's arms.

"I wanted you for so long." He replied softly and I slowly opened my eyes. "Ah Taehyung, you woke me up." I whined and he slowly stroked my hair.

"Sorry Jagi but do you know it's morning right?" He asked and kissed my head.

"Just five more minutes." I closed my eyes again until Taehyung pulled me on top of him and looked directly into my eyes.

My breasts were pressing against his chest and my eyes widen.

"Taehyung!" He giggled and stroked my arms. I caressed his cheeks and slowly leaned into his face. We both locked our eyes and slowly pressed my lips against his until it's get deeper.

•••••••

We put our clothes on and I kept looking down, thinking about Taekwon. "Jagi what's wrong?" He asked while he was putting his jacket on.

 "Jagi what's wrong?" He asked while he was putting his jacket on

"Nothing." I was playing my fingers until I saw Taehyung crouched down and smirked.

"Come on, we've been sharing secrets before we even got married....is it about Taekwon?" He asked and I nodded.

"Oh no, Jagi, I know you're worried about him." I teared up and he crawled next to me and also sat down next to me.

"I'm worried about him too but I know him for the past few days, he's strong and a brave little boy." He wrapped his arm around me and looked at me.

"And guess who raised him while I was in jail and taught him how to be strong?" He asked and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Me." I sniffled and he brought me closer so that I would laid on his shoulder. "Jagi he's gonna be fine, trust me." I nodded and he kissed my head.

"I love you Taehyung." I wiped my tears and sniffled.

"Aww, I love you too." He replied softly and I wrapped around his forearm.

End of chapter 6 songs

To be continued