Sixteen

two months later

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked and I nodded.

They opened the huge door and I walked down the aisle with Jungkook. He handed me over to Taehyung and soon we said our own vows.

•••••••

I sat down next to Taehyung and laid my chin on his shoulder. He touched my stomach and slightly smiled at me. "He's kicking in." I raised my eyebrows and he smirked. "How did you know my baby was going to be a boy?" I asked and he shrugged. "I may thought about our future after you died." He whispered and winked.

"Hey Taehyung!" His 5 friends came towards us and pulled Taehyung up. "Hey hyungs." They all gave him a group hug and his friends looked at me. "You must be Ji-Hyun." The guy with the same hair color as Taehyung responded and I nodded. "I'm Namjoon, this is Jin, Jhope and Suga." He introduced me and I bowed without saying a word.

"Hyungs where is Jungkook and Jimin?" Taehyung asked and they walked towards to me. "Hey Guys, Hey Ji-Hyun." Jimin said and I raised eyebrows.

"Hey Jimin, remember when I was your laywer, how did you get out of prison?" I asked and he shrugged. "They let me out after I found out that you had been reported dead, twice." I nodded and touched my stomach. "Guys....I'm pregnant." They all gasped except Taehyung since he already knew.

"Congratulations." They all gave me a group hug and pulled away for a second. "When?" Jungkook asked. "I've been pregnant since 2 months ago." I bit my lip and Jimin announced our friends and family for a toast, But I can't drink any alcoholic stuff.

"To Kim Taehyung and Jeon Ji-Hyun." They clashed their drinks together and I clashed my water with Taehyung champagne. "To us." Taehyung responded and pecked my lips.

•••••••

"Taehyung!" He pinned me against the bed and I could smell the alcohol from his mouth. "Why can't the baby come out already, so that I could have sex with you again." He whined and slowly slid his hands all the way to my zipper. He pressed his lips onto mines and this time, it got deeper. He put my zipper down and took off my dress all the way down to my hips, showing my bra out. He brought his lips down to my neck and I gave him my soft moans.

1 week later

Taehyung and I already went to our honeymoon and right now, I woke up alone and slowly sat up.

"Hey Jagi." I saw Taehyung wearing his uniform on and walked next to me.

"Hey Taehyung, how you're feeling?" I asked and he clicked his tongue

"Hey Taehyung, how you're feeling?" I asked and he clicked his tongue. "I still don't remember what happened last night." I nodded and he touched my stomach. "I love you both and I want you both to be safe." I smiled and pecked on his lips. "I gotta go to work, Love you." I slightly nodded and He walked out.

I stood up and took a glass of water, since I can't work because I'm pregnant and in the real world I'm still "dead."

A hand from behind covered my mouth and pulled me backwards. At first I thought it was Taehyung but it was a regular girl.

•••••••

I slowly opened my eyes and was tied up to the chair. The girl pointed a gun at me and I scoffed.

"Who are you and why you kidnapped me?" I asked and I was trying to be strong, but all I could think about right now, is to save myself and the....baby.

"Let me ask you again, who the hell are you?" I sternly asked and she scoffed. "You know exactly who I am." She kept pointing at my the gun at me.

"Has Taehyung kept talking about me?" She asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"You're his Ex girlfriend." She punched me on the face and I felt weak. "Shut up! I know you're his wife and you're pregnant." I raised my eyebrows and teared up, I couldn't say anything.

Taehyung POV

I was working with Jin in the Army and my phone started ringing,it was Ji-Hyun. "Excuse me sir, I need to take this." I walked outside and answered her call.

"Hey Ji-Hyun." I answered. "Hey TaeTae."I heard someone reloading a gun and I raised my eyebrows. "Ji-young" I replied sternly and I heard groaning. "Stay away from Ji-Hyun." She laughed and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"TaeTae that's impossible, I'm an assassin." I sighed and put my hand on my hip. "I need to talk to Ji-Hyun, now." I commanded her and raised an eyebrow

"Hey Taehyung." She replied weakly and I gasped.

"Ji-Hyun, are you okay?" I asked and she was groaning in pain.

"Taehyung...don't...don't save me, I love you Taehyung." I shook my head and teared up.

"No Ji-Hyun, don't make a death wish, please."

"What about the baby?" I added.

"I'm sorry Taehyung." I ended the call quickly and I ran back home.

•••••••

"Ji-Hyun!" I ran inside and upstairs, she wasn't there. I heard a gunshot and it was from the roof.

"Ji-Hyun!" I quickly ran to the roof and I found Ji-Hyun shot on the floor. "No!" I ran towards her and carried her in my arms.

"No, no" I held her cheeks up and burst into tears. I looked around and Ji-young was gone. I hugged Ji-Hyun tight and kept crying.

•••••••

I carried Ji-Hyun to the hospital and to see if they could try to save her and so the baby could live Inside her belly until he comes out.

"Please someone save my wife." They quickly came with a bed and I put her down. I followed them and They quickly put her in a room. While they were doing stuff to her, they told me get out and I did. I sat down and cried. I can't let Ji-Hyun, my wife, die again.

End of chapter 16 song

To be continued