Twelve

Ji-Hyun POV

He cuddled with Me on the bed and slowly grabbed my ass. "Ah! Taehyung." I groaned and He laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked and hit him sightly on the chest. "Well you didn't hit me hard this time, cause then you'll get a punishment." I nodded and slowly stroked his chest.

"I really missed you Taehyung, how did you handle without me?" I asked and bit my lip. "Not well
I have been getting weak, drinking and smoking every single day." He replied and I raised my eyebrows.

"I know, but you're here now so I'll stop doing that." I nodded and two assassins came in and took their swords out. I stood up angrily and jumped on them. I knocked the first assassin out and I got the knife from the other assassin and slit his throat.

I gasped and teared up. I crouched down and covered my mouth with my hands. I didn't mean to kill them, is like I couldn't control my anger. "Taehyung?" He walked towards me and pulled me up.

I start crying and hugged him tight. "It's okay...it's okay....I got you." He hugged me back and touched my head.

The next day

Jungkook POV

Ugh my head hurts!, I don't remember anything from yesterday. I walked to Taehyung room and I found him sleeping with Ji-Hyun? How is she alive?

"Ji-Hyun?" I teared up and
Ji-Hyun and Taehyung woke up.

"Jungkook, we brought her back from the dead yesterday." Taehyung replied and Ji-Hyun hugged me tight. "I missed you Jungkook." I wiped my tears and dropped my jaw. "How?" I asked.

"By the lazzures pit." Taehyung replied and she caressed my hair.

"I missed you so much Ji-Hyun." She patted on my shoulder and winked. "Jungkook We need you now." Taehyung father called me and I walked out.

Ji-Hyun POV

As Jungkook left, Taehyung slowly caressed between my ears and my head and kissed my cheek. "What happened yesterday with those assassins?" He asked softly and smiled. "Taehyung I can't hide this anymore, when I attacked those assassins, I felt anger that I couldn't control myself." I replied and we both sat down.

"I didn't mean to kill them, I'm a monster." I laid my head on his lap and he slowly caressed my back.

"I love you Ji-Hyun, there is nothing that you would say that could ever change that." I smiled and turned around. "I love you too." I replied and He slowly brushed my hair. "Wait what about your father, does he accept us?" I asked and he nodded.

"I hope so..." He replied and kept brushing my hair. "Taehyung remember when you said you wanted to have a normal life before I died, should we start that now?" I asked and bit my bottom lip.

"We just brought you back yesterday, We're not doing that yet until we could control your....let's call it bloodlust." He replied and I nodded and I closed my eyes.

•••••••

Taehyung took me to his father and he told me to sit down.

"Taehyung What are we doing?" I asked and his father sat down with crossed legs. "Were here to meditate, before we brought you back to life, I helped with Taehyung stop thinking about your death." I chuckled and bit my lip.

"Well I should be going." Taehyung walked away but I grabbed his ankle. "I want you to stay here with me." He chuckled and glanced at me.

"Ji-Hyun you'll be fine with Appa." He replied. "But I want you to stay in here just in case, if I lose control." He nodded and sat down next to me with crossed legs. He held my hand and I closed my eyes.

•••••••

"Ugh...where am I?" I looked around and It was in the lazzures pit, I was on the water and fully naked. "I'm here Ji-Hyun." Taehyung said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Wait! Taehyung don't come here yet!" I shouted then I covered my breasts and Taehyung already saw me in the lazzures pit. He raised his eyebrows and blushed. I swim a little closer to him and he looked around. "Um, why are you naked?" He asked and closed his eyes.

"I don't know but this is where you brought me back right?" I asked and he nodded. "This looks like Appa brought us to your soul." He replied and looked right back at me. "Why?" I asked and bit my lip.

"Probably to see what's wrong with you, a little secret my father is kinda a magician before you I kidnapped you." I scoffed and try not to remember that.

"Ok since were boyfriend and girlfriend, please don't let me remind about that, it was like the worst day." He nodded and he held my wet hand. "But first lets get you out of here." He closed his eyes again and I felt someone pulling me from the water. I was drowning until Someone pulled me up and put on the floor. I was catching air and I saw Taehyung put a towel on my body.

"Thanks." I stood up and looked at the lazzures pit. "Who was that?" He asked and I shrugged, but Taehyung looked serious. He looked at my neckline and touched it. "The necklace, the one I gave you before you died....it's gone." I looked at his and I touched my neckline, it was gone.

"Oh my god, Did he took it?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"Maybe" he responded.

•••••••

I quickly opened my eyes and touched my neckline, the necklace was there. I sighed and Taehyung opened his eyes. "Your necklace is back." He looked at my necklace and I nodded.

End of chapter 12 song

To be continued