Six

The next day

Taehyung POV

I woke up and kept thinking about Ji-Hyun. I can't believe I told her that I liked her when she was dying and plus Appa is never gonna accept me and Ji-Hyun together since my ex girlfriend was an assassin for a very long time and Ji-Hyun was an assassin for days.

I stood up shirtless and saw
Ji-Hyun coming and covering her eyes. "Oh my god, don't you knock?!" I shouted and quickly put my shirt on. "Sorry." She replied softly and walked towards to me.

"Why did you say that we're friends yesterday?" She asked and we both sat down. "Um...I don't know...I let you go, I'm training with you, I saved your life and what else did you need to know?" I asked and pursed my lips.

"Why you're being nice to me?" She asked. "Why can't I? Like I said, I saved your life so I should be try to be nice to you right?" She nodded and looked down. "Um, Since we're friends now, I told you about my relationship, Can we talk about yours?" She asked and I looked down.

"Um my first girlfriend was assassin, for a long time, and she left me......and after that, I decided Not to date anyone and became colder than before." I felt a
Ji-Hyun hand touching mine, my heart was beating so fast. "Can you smile?" She asked and I looked at her. "I don't want to smile." She cupped my cheeks and pulled me little closer.

"Come on smile." She lifted up the sides of my lips, making me smile and I finally smiled, my heart was beating even more faster and seeing her like this makes me....h...h...happy.

"See, I'm smiling." I replied and she smiled back and slowly took off her hands out of my face.

"Well, I gotta go." I stood up and walked out.

Ji-Hyun POV

I went to my own room and when I touched Taehyung cheeks, my heart was beating so fast and I never thought Taehyung will smile?

I kept thinking about the voice from 2 days and I wonder who said that.

"Ji-Hyun when I slept on your shoulder, I felt my heart beating fast when I see you hurt and when that guy stabbed you, I didn't know what to do since never saved my ex girlfriend before....
Ji-Hyun this is weird...but...I like you."

Wait! I know that voice, when I heard it again, it sounded like.......Taehyung?! No no no no, he may saved my life but I still don't forgive him by kidnapping me and killing my family.

"I gotta go and tell him." I stood up and saw Jungkook walking towards me. "Hey Jungkook." He gave me a hug again and touched my head. "Are you okay? Taehyung told me about what happened." He replied and nodded. "I'm fine, do you think that Taehyung likes me?" I asked and he nodded sightly.

"I see the way he looks at you and trust me he has a heart on the inside." I nodded sightly and patted on his shoulder. "Thanks, I gotta go." He nodded and I walked out of my room.

I walked into Taehyung room and I felt someone grabbing my arm, it was Taehyung father. "Let go of me." He put a cloth on my mouth and I passed out.

•••••••

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the whole room.

"Where am I?" I asked and I saw Taehyung father coming in.

"You're in room where these walls move together and crush you to death." He replied and looked at me. "Taehyung may have defended you, but I could still crush you with these walls." Tears were coming out of my eyes and he walked out.

Taehyung POV

I was training by myself and Jungkook was walking towards me. "Taehyung we have a problem, your father took my sister and she's in the gomunsil"(also known as torture chamber like the walls clashing through each other and crushing people to death).

I raised my eyebrows and quickly walked over to the gomunsil.

"Assassin What are you doing here?" The assassin asked and I sighed. "I'm sorry." I punched him on the face and knocked him out.
I took his keys out and unlocked the door.

When I opened the door, I saw
Ji-Hyun crying on the floor and I locked the door. "Taehyung what are you doing here?" She asked and she wiped her tears.

"I came here for you Ji-Hyun." I looked at her and smiled.

End of chapter 6 song

To be continued