Book 2: Chapter 8

The next day

I woke up and looked at Taehyung's bare back. "Hey babe." I put my hand on his waist and he quickly shuddered. "Hey Ji-Hyun." He glanced at me and went back to sleep.

"Jagi, Are you tired?" I asked and moved little closer to him.

I slowly stroked through his back and kissed it but Taehyung slapped my hand. I felt trembled for the first time but sometimes he does this when he's tired.

"Ok Taehyung, I'll leave you alone. I love you." I stood up as I got dressed up, I went downstairs and start eating breakfast with Taekwon.

I saw Taehyung coming downstairs without making eye contact and grabbed his jacket.

"Hey Taehyung, is everything okay?" I asked and he glanced at me. "Yeah everything is fine." He replied and I nodded. "Ok." He walked out and I sighed.

Something felt strange about him. He always make eye contact with me and Taekwon and always eats breakfast with us. Maybe he didn't sleep well.

"Is he okay Eomma?" Taekwon asked and I nodded. "Everything is fine Taekwon, he's cranky when he's tired." I replied and kept eating.

•••••••

As I dropped Taekwon to school, I went to work and put the files on my desk. I sighed and looked down. I saw Taehyung Standing, looking at me with his arms crossed until he walking towards me angrily.

"No, no, no, no." He pulled my body closer and caressed my cheeks. We both locked our eyes and he slowly pressed his lips onto mines.

He pulled away from the kiss and stared at me for a moment.

"What was that for?" I asked and bit my lip. "I'm sorry for what I did at home." He replied and I nodded.

"You should be but I forgive you because I love you so much." He hugged me and I looked around, everyone is looking at us.

"Taehyung, What are you doing here?" I whispered and he pulled away from the hug.

"Aigoo...I came here to see you at work." He looked around and looked right back at me.

"Jagi, I'll see you after work." I whispered and he quickly walked away.

?????? POV

Ugh why did do that?! Taehyung is stuck in my mind like literally and won't let me avoid Ji-Hyun.

I'm stuck at his body and mission is to avoid her and Taekwon until I kill her.

Taehyung POV

"Hey let me out of here!" I shouted and holding the handlebars with tears in my eyes. "Why are letting me avoid Ji-Hyun and Taekwon?" I added.

"Awww Poor Taehyung." Ji-young showed up of nowhere and patted on my cheek. "You love her so much don't you?" She asked and I nodded. "Ok Now you're gonna watch yourself kill your own wife and your son." She replied and walked away.

"No, No!" I bursted into tears and bend down on my knees while I was holding the handlebars.

Ji-Hyun POV

I got out of work and picked up Taekwon from preschool, it was his last day of school.

"Eomma...in the last of school, we played on the park all day and Have fun with my friends." He responded and I glanced at him while I was driving.

"Nice baby."

"Eomma where is Appa?" He asked and I sighed. "He's probably taking for a walk." I replied and smiled.

"Ok."

End of chapter 8 song

To be continued