Book 2: Chapter 18

The next day

November 30, 1781

They gave me clothes and kept crying by holding my legs together and laying my chin between my knees.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard Taehyung voice and quickly stood up. "Taehyung you have to get me out of here." I held the handlebars and he shook his head. "I'm sorry Ji-Hyun." He touched my hand and teared up.

"But I love you! Please save me." I begged him and he pecked my lips.

"I'm sorry, there is no other way."
The guards came in and Taehyung backed away. "No, no." I bursted into tears and the guards grabbed my arms.

"Guards! Kill her!" Taehyung yelled and I screamed while they
Took me away.

Present day

I slowly opened my eyes and felt pain on my forehead. "Oh, what happened?" I asked to myself and slowly touched my forehead. It felt bandied.

"You were drunk." I heard Taehyung voice and saw him walking towards me with the same clothes as yesterday. He slowly touched my forehead and I gasped.

"I saved you, you wouldn't be alive if I wasn't there." He replied and looked at me. "T-thank you." He nodded and smiled softly. I missed his smile.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" He asked and let go his hand out of my forehead.

"No, the only thing that I remember is that I called and saying those stuff to you."

"I know, what you said, It was true." He responded and sat down in front of me .

"All I ever wanted to do, is to protect you but I left you. I left you without evening showing up at the hospital, you giving birth to the twins." He looked down and teared up.

"After I left you, I've been crying for months thinking about you also. And I-"

"Taehyung please stop!"

"Why?"

"Yesterday I went to the bar for a reason." He looked up at me and I teared up. "When you kissed me, all of my feelings for you came back and....my heart felt breaking even more and it Just, it hurts!" I started to cry again and he looked at me with a worried face.

"Why did you have to leave me like that?! Why?! Whyyyy?!" I laid on his shoulder and kept sobbing.

I felt him putting his hand on my waist and the other hand caressing through my nape.

"I'm so sorry." His voice cracked and I wrapped my arms around his waist with my face was buried on his neck and kept crying.

•••••••

Me and Taehyung stayed in the same position for hours and I slowly lifted my head up.

We looked at each other in total silence and He ran my fingers through my hair.

"I still love you Taehyung." He serious face slightly fade away by smiling softly.

"And I want you back Taehyung." We both locked our eyes and he slowly kissed my lips passionately.

This time, the kiss made me feel better and now I wanted him so bad.

He crawled onto on top of me while we're kissing and I slowly wrapped my arms around his nape.

He brought his lips down to my neck and I moaned softly.

"I miss your body so much." He slowly caressed my waist and I chuckled. "And I love you so bad." He added and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Really?" I teased and he nodded as he kept kissing on neck.

I moved my head up and hit on my forehead on the wall. I groaned and he quickly looked up at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. "I hit myself on my forehead." He slowly touched my forehead again and chuckled.

"You gotta be careful, baby." I smiled and nodded.

"I love you."

"I love you too and I'm never gonna leave you again, ever." He leaned towards my face and kissed my lips passionately again while I placed my hand on his nape and my other hand at his waist.

I slowly bit his lip and tilted my head as I kept kissing on his warm lips. I wanted to make love with him so bad.

•••••••

Taehyung went back to his work and I stayed home watching my babies.

"Eomma!" Taekwon called me and I ran towards his room. "What? Is something wrong Taekwon?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, Appa is back." I saw Taehyung showed up out of nowhere and looking at the twins.

"They look so beautiful, what's their names?" He asked and the babies started crying. I walked towards to them and Taehyung looked shocked. "Shhhhhh, go to sleep babies." I glared at Taehyung and scoffed.

"You scared them Taehyung!" I whispered loudly and he put his hand on my shoulder. "Sorry." I sighed and glanced at them. "The boy's name is Taemin and the girl name is.....Taeguk." He raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"You used my favorite name from my dream." I nodded and smiled.

"Why not? It's also my favorite name." We both looked at Taekwon and Taehyung signaled him to come.

Taehyung carried him up and we both kissed his cheek. "What is this for?" Taekwon asked and I held Taehyung's hand.

"Taekwon, we're getting back together. We wonder if that's okay with you?" I asked and bit my lip.

"Are you kidding? You are is the best Appa ever."

"Awww." I smiled at Taehyung and He smiled right back. We turned to the babies and looked at them, sleeping peacefully.

"I love you all and want my family to be safe." Taehyung replied and pecked my lips.

End of chapter 18 song

To be continued