Book 2: Chapter 2

As I opened the door, everyone yell surprised and looked at me with a shocked face.

"Taehyung, you're back did you tell Ji-Hyun, your wife that you got released?" Jin asked and my eyes widen and Ji-Hyun gasped. I looked at Taekwon and he ran all the way upstairs. "Taekwon wait!" I sighed and glared at Jin.

"Jin!" I whispered and he mouthed "I'm sorry"

Me and Ji-Hyun followed Taekwon upstairs and we heard him crying.

"Taekwon? baby where are you?" Ji-Hyun asked and we found him crying in our room.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Who are you?" He asked and I sat in front of him.

"Taekwon... I'm your father...Ji-Hyun didn't wanna tell you about me because I was prison for 5 years and I got released out today. I missed all the things you did, your first steps, your first words, all of it, I missed the most important things in my life." He sniffled and wiped his tears.

"And I didn't want you to think that I'm a bad person." I added and felt Ji-Hyun hand wrapped around my shoulder. "Appa!" He jumped on top of me and wrapped his arms around my neck. My eyes widen and I looked shocked.

"I love you Appa." I chuckled and kissed his head.

"I love you too." I replied and Ji-Hyun hugged the both of us. "I love you both." Ji-Hyun responded.

"I want you both to be happy and safe." She added and I kissed her cheek including Taekwon. She slid her hands under my headband and touched my forehead.

"Come on let's celebrate your birthday Taekwon." I replied and we all walked downstairs.

The next day

Ji-Hyun POV

Taehyung and I slept in our room and I kept thinking about Taekwon. I'm glad that Taehyung is back and finally bonded with Taekwon.

I woke up and realized that Taehyung was gone.

"Taehyung!" I called his name and bit my lip. "Down here!" He replied and I put his oversized shirt and I walked downstairs.

"Hey Jagi, I'm cooking breakfast." I rubbed my eyes and pecked his lips. "Hey baby." I walked towards him and kissed his cheek.

"Hey Eomma, yesterday was the best day ever." I smiled and sat down next to him. "Awww." Taehyung and I said both at the same time and smiled. "Jagi, do you wanna eat?" Taehyung asked and I shook my head.

"Thank you but no." Taehyung sat down next to me and started eating. "Eomma I'm done eating, I'm gonna change." Taekwon replied and he went upstairs.

"Taehyung can you drop him out to school because I have to go to work early" I sighed and he nodded.

"Of course Jagi." He replied with his mouth full and I smiled.

"You're so cute when you eat with your mouth full." He swallowed and cleared his throat. "No you're cute." I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "No you are cute." I replied and He start leaning towards my face.

"No you're cute." He replied and slowly pressed his lips onto mines. I felt him slowly touching my cheeks and kept kissing on my warm lips.

"Eww what are you guys doing?" Taekwon asked and I quickly pulled away from the kiss and pushed him away.

"Tae.kwon are you ready for preschool?" I asked and I hope he forgot about me and Taehyung kissing.

"I changed my clothes and got my book bag, what were you guys doing?" I raised my eyebrows and bit my lip. Taehyung please say something!

"It's a adult thing Taekwon, you'll understand it when you grow up." Taehyung replied and I sighed deeply. I walked towards to him and crouched down. "Ok Baby, Appa is gonna drop you off because I gotta work early okay." He nodded and I kissed his cheek.

"I love you." I stroke his arm and smiled.

"I love you too eomma." He kissed my cheek and I stood up and walked upstairs but Taehyung grabbed my wrist.

"Where's my kiss?" He asked and pouted. "Fine." I pecked his lips and he smiled. "Bye Jagi and Baby." They waved and I walked upstairs. I went my room and gasped. There was a letter the wall with blood and it says, "Bring Taehyung back or I'll kill your love ones."

•••••••

Taehyung POV

I dropped off Taekwon and I went back home. I can't get a job yet because I just got out of prison yesterday and I don't know what to do. I went upstairs to my room and saw a letter with blood about me. I gasped and covered my mouth with my palm.

"Surprised Taehyung? I'm really impressed." I heard a voice that was so similar and I turned around, it was Ji-young.

"Ji-young, what the hell are doing here?" I asked and she scoffed. "I came here because I want you to come back with the league of assassins." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I disbanded the league of assassins years ago and I destroyed the ring." I replied and she walked towards me.

"There is so such thing as Disbanding the league of assassins, the league of assassins still lives on with our blood, including your wife." I looked at her angrily and jumped on top of her.

"Stay away from her." I responded coldly and put a knife around her neck. "Taehyung...there is someone else who is
After her." She replied and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who?!" I asked and clenched my Jaw. "Your...father." my eyes widen and I quickly stood up.

"Ji-Hyun killed him...he can't be." I hesitated and dropped my Jaw.

"The Lazzures pit." I added and she nodded. If my father goes near Ji-Hyun and Taekwon, he'll kill them.

"So you're working with him now?" I asked her coldly.

"You have to decide if you come back with us or......" she threw a knife at Ji-Hyun and Taekwon photo of them together. "I'll kill your family." She left and I bend down on my knees.

Tears were coming out of my eyes and I slowly put my hands on my face and kept bursting into tears.

End of chapter 2 song

To be continued