Book 2: Chapter 15

I lifted my shirt and she scanned through my stomach.

After she finished, I put my shirt down and waiting for her to check the results.

Taehyung POV

My heart was racing and I was waiting for Ji-Hyun about the gender for the baby.

"Appa are you Okay?" I carried Taekwon and brought him to my lap. "I'm okay Taekwon, I'm just worried about Eomma...We Don't know if the baby is gonna be a boy or a girl." I replied and kissed his cheek.

"I thought I was getting a brother." I sighed and nodded sightly.

"We will, I hope." I saw Ji-Hyun opened the door and I quickly put Taekwon down. I stood up and helped her walk all the way to the couch. "Thank you." She slowly sat down on the couch and me and Taekwon sat next to her.

"How was it?" I asked and bit my bottom lip. "Good but they haven't found out if it was a boy or a girl yet." She looked down and I put my arm around her shoulder.

"I'm sorry Ji-Hyun."

"It's okay Taehyung.....because I getting twins!" She said excitedly and I raised my eyebrows.

"God Ji-Hyun, you startled me." I hugged her and she squealed. "I'm so happy for you." She pulled away from the hug and smiled. "I'm a getting a boy and a girl." I grabbed her cheeks and pecked her lips.

"I love youuuu." I squished her cheeks and grinned. "I'm getting a brother and a sister!" Taekwon shouted and jumped on my thighs.

"I think 3 kids are enough." I responded and She raised an eyebrow. "Jinja?" She raised her eyebrows and I nodded. "Yeah." I chuckled and smiled.

"Appa Who do you like more me or Eomma?" He asked and I pursed my lips.

"Both, I love you both very much."

"Um, Taekwon can I talk to Eomma alone?" I asked and he ran upstairs.

"What's wrong Taehyung?" She asked and I looked down.

"The safest thing is to divorce with Taehyung, I'm sorry Ji-Hyun but this is the only way to stop
Ji-young."

"You have two choices, divorce with Taehyung or live the rest of your life in hell with Taekwon. Think about it"

"Baby what's wrong?" She asked and I teared up.

"Nothing, nothing....months ago I heard you and Ji-hee about the warning, the only thing that could save us." I looked up at her and she sightly opened her mouth.

"Taehyung please don't do this." Her voice cracked and She teared up. She knew what I was talking about.

"Let's divorce Ji-Hyun."

"No." She responded and I walked towards the door.

"Taehyung wait!" She grabbed My wrist and pulled me closer to her but we were a few in inches away.

"Taehyung, we have spent together for many years and now you want to end this because Ji-hee said so?" She asked and caressed my cheeks.

"Ji-Hyun." I grabbed her hand and place it in my heart. "If this is only way to stop Ji-young, Then I have to do this....for you." I looked down at her stomach and touched it.

"What about Taekwon? The twins?" Tears kept building in her eyes and I bursted into tears.

"I'm doing this to protect you, Taekwon and the twins." She shook her head  and bit her lower
lip.

"Please, you Don't have to do this, there's gotta be an another way." I shook my head and pursed my lips.

"I'm sorry."

"I love you Taehyung, Please Don't leave me." She bursted into tears and as I walked out again, she held my fingertips tight and kept sobbing.

"Please Don't leave me!"

"I'm sorry Ji-Hyun but I have to let you go." I pulled away and walked out.

I'm so sorry Ji-Hyun. I love you but I have to stop Ji-young from hurting my family.

End of chapter 15 song

To be continued