Book 2: Chapter 14

The next day

I woke up and looked at Taehyung sleep so peacefully. As I turned around to my right, I saw Ji-hee sleeping and when I touched her, this time it was real.

She opened her eyes and I was about to scream but she covered my mouth with her palm.

"Shh...Don't say anything." I calmed down and glanced at Taehyung. She removed her hand out of my hand and I sighed.

"Why are you here?" I whispered and she looked around. "I'm here to warn you about Ji-young." She replied and I felt Taehyung put his hand on my stomach. I sighed and Ji-hee slowly got out of the bed.

"The safest thing is to divorce with Taehyung, I'm sorry Ji-Hyun but this is the only way to stop
Ji-young." I shook my head and bit my lip.

"No, no, I'm not gonna do it. I love him and if I divorce with him, I have to take care of my new baby by myself and he's gonna stay with Taekwon." I replied and She sighed.

"You have two choices, divorce with Taehyung or live the rest of your life in hell with Taekwon. Think about it." She left and I looked at Taehyung.

I slowly touched his cheek while he was sleeping and looked down.

I hope everything is gonna be okay.

•••••••

Taehyung POV

I woke up and realized that
Ji-Hyun left for work. "Taekwon!" Taekwon ran towards me and jumped on the bed. "Appa where is eomma?" He asked and I carried him up.

"Taekwon she's at work." He laid on my chest and looked at me.

"Let's play today, what do you want to play?" I asked.

"I want to go to the park." I nodded and we both stood up.

•••••••

While Taekwon was playing on the park, I sat on the bench and watching Taekwon playing with a girl and also kept thinking about a voice I heard from this morning.

"The safest thing is to divorce with Taehyung, I'm sorry Ji-Hyun but this is the only way to stop
Ji-young."

"You have two choices, divorce with Taehyung or live the rest of your life in hell with Taekwon. Think about it"

That voice sounded like Ji-Hyun Ex girlfriend but I don't wanna divorce Ji-Hyun. I love her and I made a vow to protect her and to always be by her side.

But I also have to protect Taekwon too. I have to do this for her and Taekwon safety. I looked down and teared up.

"Appa is raining!" I looked up at Taekwon and felt little drops.

He quickly ran towards me and I got the umbrella.

•••••••

"So, Who's your new friend Taekwon?" I asked and looked at him as we kept walking with our umbrella on our heads since it was raining. "Her name is Seo-yeon and I'm in love with her." He blushed and my eyes widen.

"Ok, so how old is she?" I asked and smirked. "She's 6 years old." I chuckled and smiled.

"So she is a noona and Taekwon you know you're too young to date any girl at this age. But when I was young, I liked a lot of girls and my father always said, you could like any girl you want as long you're not dating them when you're young." I winked and he nodded.

"Wow." I saw Ji-Hyun running out of the D.A office and we both chased after her.

"Hey Ji-Hyun!" She turned around and saw us. "Hey!" She ran towards us and went inside the umbrella. "Hey Gucci boy." I looked down at my clothes and she kissed my cheek.

My eyes widen and smiled. "What was that for?" I asked and she held Taekwon hand. "I love you and Taekwon, remember?" I nodded sightly and looked at her wet clothes.

"Jagi, let me help you." I took off my jacket and put around her.

"You're such a gentleman." She smiled as we kept walking.

"Eomma, when Appa took me to the park, I met a girl and I'm in love with her." She looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed and I playfully shrugged.

"Taehyung!" She punched my arm and winked. "What did I do Wifey?" I whined and rubbed my arm. "You're teaching Taekwon about falling in love with girls."
I dropped my jaw and winked back, I knew she was acting.

"Because he's mature enough wifey." She scoffed and I scoffed back. "Yeah mature enough to know everything." She playfully rolled her eyes as we kept walking and playfully arguing each other.

4 months later

Ji-Hyun POV

It's been 4 months I haven't divorced with Taehyung and baby has kicked in a little.

"Taehyung I'm going to the doctors appointment today." I slowly walked downstairs and Taehyung helped me walk downstairs.

He stood in front of me and crouched down while he was touching my stomach. "Awww,
I remember when Taekwon was inside in here and I always told you that I love you and Taekwon and I want you both to be safe?" He asked and I nodded.

He kissed my stomach and smiled.

"I want the same for this one." I smiled and he stood up. "I love you Jagi but I gotta go now okay. Take care of Taekwon." He nodded and pecked my lips.

I opened the door and touched my heavy stomach while I was closing the door.

•••••••

I sat on the chair while I was waiting for the doctor. "Mrs Kim?" I looked up at nurse and pursed my lips.

"Mmm."

"Your doctor couldn't come today so an another doctor will be covering for you." I nodded and saw a woman coming in.

"Hey my name is park min-young and you're almost 5 months pregnant right?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah." She was flipping pages on her clipboard while she was staring at me.

"Wait! I remember you from somewhere." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Really?" I asked and she nodded.

"Oh yeah...we were in the same class in college before." She replied excitedly and I still furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Don't you remember, I was in front of you in your seat."

"Oh yeah! I remember you now....you were always the highest of the class." I replied and she nodded. "But why did you became a doctor?" I added.

"Um my grades weren't good as a lawyer so I became a doctor because I realized I wanted to help people life's." I nodded sightly and She smiled.

"So this is your first time being pregnant?" She asked and I bit my lip. "Actually no, I have a child who is 5 years old and his name is Taekwon." I touched my stomach and she sightly nodded.

"And Who are you married to?" She added and I sighed. "Ok since I trust you, his name is.....Kim Taehyung." She raised her eyebrows and gasped.

"The former assassin Kim Taehyung? The one was in prison for 5 years and the one who kidnapped you before?" She was shocked and I nodded.

"Yeah But When I met him, he was jerk and I thought he was gonna kill me but he didn't. He told me when he saw me for the first time, that's when he liked me a little. But he's nice and sweet and who
Loves me with all of my heart." I smiled and She smiled back.

"That's sweet."

"Okay...let me scan with the ultrasound machine, lift up your shirt."

End of chapter 14 song

To be continued