Book 2: Chapter 4

I walked downstairs with my dress on and he smirked.

"Wow...you look...beautiful." Taehyung replied and bit his lip.

"You look pretty Eomma." I walked towards to Taekwon and carried him up. "Thank you baby." I kissed his cheek and smiled. "What about the rest of the guys Taehyung?" I asked. "Oh yeah, they're coming here to take care with Taekwon." I nodded and smiled. "Goodbye baby." I kissed his cheek again and slowly put him down.

"Jin take care of him." Jin nodded and I held Taehyung forearm and walked out.

•••••••

"Where are we going for our one week anniversary?" I asked and he glanced at me while he was driving. "We're going to my hometown, Daegu and I already bought you an anniversary gift there." He replied and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I thought your hometown is back In the league of assassins." I crossed my arms and He scoffed.

"I was born in Daegu but when my dad killed my mom, I cried and cried until Appa took me to the league of assassins and raised me there." I sighed and he clenched his jaw. "I'm so sorry for your loss honey." He glanced at me and nodded.

"It's okay Jagi, one thing for sure is, I'm never gonna lose my own family." I smiled and held his hand while he was driving with only one hand.

"I love Taekwon so much, we can't lose him. Like we should be staying with him and focusing on stoping Ji-young and your father. I'm afraid he's gonna kill Taekwon before we come back." I teared up and bit my lip, cause I was really worried.

He's my son and I really care about my baby cause I'm a mom and you know how parents love their children so much, well some of them.

"Jagi, they know how to fight and we'll be right back soon, don't worry...I love Taekwon too and I can't lose him." I nodded and wiped my tears.

•••••••

"Wow your hometown is beautiful." I replied as we kept walking together.

"Ji-Hyun?"

"Yes?"

"Do you wanna spend 3 days here?" He asked and put his arm around my waist.

"Yeah but why?" I looked at his eyes and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Because of Taekwon, like you said on the car, I want to stay and focus on stopping Ji-young and My father." He replied and I nodded.

•••••••

Taehyung took me into our hotel and I laid on the bed upside down.

"Are you tired?" He asked and I looked at him upside down.

"Yeah." He looked down at my lips and I caressed his nape.

"I love you." He said it in a sexy voice and smiled. We both locked our eyes and pressed his lips onto mines.

I kissed him back passionately and felt him slowly caressing between my ears and my cheeks.

•••••••

Taehyung took me to dinner and we already ordered Bibimbap for me and Japchae for Taehyung since that's his favorite.

Ji-Hyun's

Taehyung's

Taehyung's

"Hey, you got a little something here

"Hey, you got a little something here." Taehyung put his thumb on my bottom lip and took out a little rice. "Thanks." I replied and he brought his thumb on my chin. Then he surprised me by leaning in and kissing my lips.

He slowly pulled away for a moment and smiled.

"What?" I smiled and he playfully shrugged. "Nothing, you smell nice." I blushed and bit my bottom lip.

"Happy anniversary Ji-Hyun."

"You too Taehyung." He stuck his chopsticks in front of me, I leaned in and took a bite of the meat.

End of chapter 4 song

To be continued