Fourteen

One month later

Jungkook POV

It's been a month and I still haven't Kill my sister. I can't, I can't.... I can't lose my sister again and if Ji-Hyun dies again he'll have to go through that trauma again.

"Hey Jungkook." Taehyung appeared out of nowhere and I yelled. "God you startled me." I responded and took a deep breath.

"Why are you here Taehyung?" I  asked and he took something out of his pocket, it was an engagement ring.

"It's for Ji-Hyun." He replied and I raised my eyebrows. "Are you asking for my blessing?" I asked and he nodded. "Ok but on two conditions." He quickly nodded and bit his lip. "If you hurt her, I'll kill you and always be there with her." I replied and He nodded again.

"I promised her that already." I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded. "Well the only thing I want, is for her to be happy." He nodded again and walked out.

Ji-Hyun POV

I woke up alone and felt nauseous.

I went to his bathroom and vomited on the toilet. I coughed and kept vomiting. "Ji-Hyun?" I heard Taehyung footsteps coming to the bathroom and felt his hands touching waist.

"Ji-Hyun are you Okay?" He asked and I nodded and I kept vomiting.

"I think I'm sick." I replied and stood up. He grabbed my forearm and slowly put me down on his bed. "Just....get some rest, I love you." I nodded and he walked out. I closed my eyes and kept thinking about something

Flashback

The walls kept closing and pushed me and Taehyung Bodies together. 

He slowly caressed my cheeks and kept looking into my eyes. He locked his eyes and slowly leaned in to my lips.

He pressed his lips onto mines and my heart was beating even faster and my eyes widen. I tried to push him off but he groaned like he would never get off from me.

The kiss got deeper and I slowly locked my eyes and kissed him back.

I put his hands around his waist but he slowly took off my hands from his waist and I slowly felt him caressing down at my arms and holding my hands. He slowly held my hands against the wall and kept kissing on my warm lips.

End of Flashback

I thought about our first kiss and chuckled. I heard someone crying and I opened my eyes.

I found Jungkook with his knees down and crying. "Jungkook what's wrong?" I asked and Jungkook stood up. "I can't, I can't do it." He walked next to me and crouched down. "Come on talk to me, what's wrong?" I asked and held his cheek up.

"Two weeks ago, I went to Taehyung father room and he wants kill you but he send me." I furrowed my eyebrows and scoffed.

"Why? Why does he hate me? What did I ever do to him?" I asked and touched my stomach, I felt a little pain.

"He had a nemesis...which is...our father, He said that our father took our mom away from him cause they used to date." I raised my eyebrows and teared up.

"And he wants to poison you so that you could get killed, again." I held his hand and glanced at him.

"Come on Jungkook, you're my brother. Even though you try to kill me, I could see it in your eyes you can't kill me." He nodded and wiped his tears. "I love you sis." He stood up and I nodded. "I love you too Jungkook, forever and always." He winked and walked out.

I sighed and saw Taehyung walking towards me with tears in his eyes. "What's wrong Taehyung?" I asked and he got down by one knee and took an engagement ring out. I raised my eyebrows and gasped.

"Ji-Hyun you made me happier than I ever thought I could be, you love me with all my heart without holding back, And you were one of the bravest woman that I ever met.....Ji-Hyun Will you marry me?" He asked and bursting into tears.

"Aigoo...don't cry." I held his hand and smiled. "Taehyung I will love to marry you but I don't think right now I'm ready...I'm sorry." He wiped his tears and glanced at me.

"Is ok, I'll give you time." He looked up at me and held my hands while he was sniffing. "I love you so much Taehyung, I don't want to hurt you." He touched my stomach and I groaned a little.

"Mianhe." He responded and slowly touched it again.

"Does it hurt that much?" He asked and I nodded. He pressed rest of the stomach until he pressed near my ovary, it hurts like shit!

"Holy Shit! That hurts a lot!" I shouted and he closed his eyes. For a few minutes, I kept looking at him until he opened his eyes again and gasped.

"You're.....pregnant." I raised my eyebrows until I laughed it off.

"Come Taehyung, you could stop joking around." He raised an eyebrow and my smile slowly faded away.

"Am I?" I asked softly and he nodded. "Yeah, My father used to treat the assassins here and I watched him over the years, so I learned from him." He replied and I dropped my jaw.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant." He lifted up my shirt and kissed my stomach. "I can't believe, Im gonna be a dad soon." He laid his head on my stomach and I slowly caressed his hair.

"I love you Taehyung and....I want to marry you." He looked up at me and raised his eyebrows. "Why the change of heart?" He asked.

"Because I want to get married before the baby comes out." I replied and took out the Ring and put my ring on finger.

He jumped on top of me and he leaned towards my lips. We both locked our eyes and he kissed my warm lips.

•••••••

I felt better and Went to Taehyung father room. "You're supposed to be dead." He responded and I took my sword out.

"I'm sorry." I stabbed him on his heart and blood start dripping out.

"Stay away from me and Taehyung." I threw him on the floor and as I turned around, I saw Taehyung and gasped. I put my sword down and Taehyung glared at me and walked away.

"Taehyung Wait!"

End of chapter 14 song

To be continued