Fifteen

"Stay away from me and Taehyung." I threw him on the floor and as I turned around, I saw Taehyung and gasped. I put my sword down and Taehyung glared at me and walked away.

"Taehyung Wait!"

I followed him and he stopped at his room. "Why? Why did you kill him?!" He shouted and teared up including me.

"Taehyung I...didn't have a choice." I replied and he scoffed.

"But why? Tell me Ji-Hyun why?!" He looked at me and I looked at down, I don't wanna to start a fight with him.

"Taehyung, I killed him because he used to be...my dad nemesis and that's why he hates me. Jungkook told me that your dad used to date my mom and my dad took eomma away from your dad......He wanted to poison me and kill me again." I looked up at him again and teared up more.

"So please Taehyung, I love you, please don't hate me." I bursted into tears and Taehyung walked towards me and hugged me tight.

As I kept crying on his chest, Taehyung rubbed my back and touched my head.

"Shhh....It's okay, I'm not mad you....I'm sorry." I kept crying and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Yes, I do, believe,

That one day I will be, where I was

Right there, right next you."

He starting singing with his soothing low voice.

Note- Taehyung is singing Lay me down from Sam Smith.

"And It's hard, the days just seem so dark.

The moon, and the stars,
are nothing without you

Your touch, your skin,
Where do I begin?

No words can explain,
The way I'm missing you.

The night, this emptiness,
This hole that I'm inside.

These tears, they tell their own story.

He kept singing and I started to calm down.

"You told me not to cry when you were gone.

But the feeling's overwhelmingly it's much too strong.

Can I lay by your side,
Next to you, you

And make sure you're alright,
I'll take care of you.....

He stopped singing and kissed my head. "There...there." I sniffled and he caressed my cheeks and lifted my head up.

"I love you." He pecked my lips.

"I never wanted to see you cry." He pecked on my lips again.

"I always want you to be happy." He pecked on my lips again and I smiled.

"And I don't want hurt you, ever." I nodded and laid on his chest again and wrapped my arms around his waist again.

One week later

Taehyung and I decided to do something about the league of assassins, since I killed his father, Taehyung was hurt but he always hates his father. And also a week ago Jungkook left the league of assassins place and went back to his job again. We found his father ring days ago and Taehyung kept it.

Right now, Taehyung was wearing his father robe and stood in the front of the assassins.

"Assassins....I'm here because today I'm disbanding the league of assassins and releasing it's forces." I stood next to him and held his hand and The assassins all bowed down. Taehyung took out his father ring and threw it on the fire.

"Go! Go with your families." The assassins disappeared like ninjas and Taehyung looked at me with a sensitive smile. "I'm gonna start my own family with you." I nodded and smiled. We held our hands and walked out of this place forever.

•••••••

"Are we there yet?" I asked while Taehyung was covering my eyes with his palm.

"Not yet Ji-Hyun, were almost there." He held my forearm and We kept walking until he stopped.

"Open them." I opened my eyes and saw a big huge house.

" I opened my eyes and saw a big huge house

"Taehyung! Wow! This is amazing! How did you afford all this?" I asked and he shrugged

"Taehyung! Wow! This is amazing! How did you afford all this?" I asked and he shrugged. "Well I asked one of my old friends to help me afford this." I turned around, facing at him and he winked. "You had friends before?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, Just because I'm an assassin doesn't mean I don't have people in my life right?" He asked and I nodded. "Taehyung you don't have do this." I replied and he caressed between my ears and my hair.

"Yes I do, I'm doing this for you, for us." I nodded and He kissed my head. "Try to catch me!" I ran out inside the house and ran towards our bedroom, It's Huge. "Wow" I felt someone from behind grabbing my waist and carried me. "Found you!" Taehyung pulled me backwards and I gasped. "Damn It, No! No!" I laughed while he pulled me backwards and we both landed at the pool.

"Damn it Taehyung, you got me all wet!" I complained and he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I slowly caressed his wet hair and he slowly caressed my cheeks. "You look beautiful." He replied and I bit my bottom lip.

"I love you Kim Taehyung." He smiled and I wrapped my arms around his nape.

"I love you too Jeon Ji-Hyun." He replied and I smiled. We both locked our eyes and He slowly pressed his lips onto mines.

End of chapter 15 song

To be continued