Book 2: Chapter 7

"Guys were home!" Taehyung shouted excitedly and Taekwon came running towards us.

"Eomma, Appa!" Taehyung carried him up and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you Eomma and Appa." I smiled and kissed Taekwon cheek.

"We missed you too and Mommy keeps thinking about you after we left you with my hyungs." I looked at Jungkook and the hyungs and bowed. "Thank you guys and how was Taekwon?" I asked.

"He was being a good boy just like always." Jimin replied and the rest nodded. "I'm glad you raised him well." Taehyung whispered and I nodded.

"Yeah, But sometimes I punish him when he does the wrong thing." I whispered and Taekwon glared at me. "I heard that Eomma." Me and Taehyung laughed and I kissed Taekwon cheek.

"Baby, all kids do the right things and the wrong things, we punish you because how'll you ever learn things when you grow up?" I asked and pursed my lips.

"School?" He teased and everyone laughed like they couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh god." I giggled and put my hand on my forehead as everyone kept laughing.

••••••

Everyone left and as I went to our room, I saw someone hiding on the shadows.

"I know it's you Ji-young." She stepped out of the shadow and smirked. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Has Taehyung made his decision?" She asked and I glared at her. "No, we were out 3 days ago for our anniversary." She rolled her eyes and put her arm around my neck, trying to choke me.

"Stay away from Taehyung and stop trying to have sex with my boyfriend." She replied and I raised my eyebrows. "How did you know about that?" I asked while I was choking.

"When I'm suppose to watch Taehyung, I saw you and Taehyung naked and having sex together, but gladly I saw Taehyung and yours upper body, not the lower end." I rolled my eyes and saw Taehyung walking towards the door.

"Let her go." Taehyung glared at her and She pulled her arm tighter.

"But I'm your girlfriend TaeTae, you don't love me anymore?" I rolled my eyes and Taehyung glanced at me.

"Drop the act Ji-young, you're not my girlfriend and now I have a wife who loves me, takes care of me and Taekwon, and who always try hard to fight for her family to keep Me and Taekwon safe." I smiled softly and tears were coming out of my eyes.

"So please, let her go." I pursed my lips while tears were coming out of my cheeks and I was choking.

She dropped me down and I gasped for air. "You better make your decision soon or I'll kill her, I kill her son too." She jumped out of the window as I kept coughing.

"Are you okay?" He asked and crouched down and slowly lifted my head up. I nodded and kept coughing.

"Where is Taekwon?" I asked and put my hand around my neck.

"He's in bed." He replied and I sat up. "Slow down Ji-Hyun." I turned my body around and laid my head on his shoulder. I exhaled deeply and he wrapped his arms around my stomach.

"Did she hurt you?" He asked. "No Taehyung, But She saw us having....you know." I looked at him and he nodded.

"Yeah."

"Taehyung, we gotta do something about this. We can't let them hurt Taekwon or he will be in more danger. I want to kill her." I replied and He raised his eyebrows.

"No Ji-Hyun."

"Why Taehyung? You're still in love with her?"

"No Ji-Hyun I love you and Taekwon, way more than her. I don't want you to kill her because you didn't know her back then. She was a good person before and I didn't tell you this but, I helped her mom gave birth to Ji-young and she was only 5 years younger than me. I want her to get on her good side back." He replied and I nodded.

"Fine."

"What you said back there, it was the most beautiful thing that I ever heard in my life." I added and he smiled. "Thank you, now can you make me some hot chocolate?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Don't ruin this moment." He giggled and gave me soft kisses on my neck.

•••••••

Taehyung POV

I woke up with my pajamas on and slowly got out of the bed so
Ji-Hyun won't wake up. I changed into my old assassin clothes and quickly jumped the window without hurting my myself and ran all the way back to the league of assassins place.

"Taehyung You came." Ji-young responded and I rolled my eyes.

"I only came here to tell you is to stop threatening my family." I replied and glared at her.

"Your family?" Appa came out of nowhere and walked towards me.

"I heard you and Ji-Hyun have a child, I would sure like see my grandson, Taekwon. Don't forget Ji-young told me everything." He replied and I glared at him.

"Appa, Stay away from Taekwon and Ji-Hyun, please." I begged and he raised his eyebrows.

"Ok....I also heard that you were sentenced for 5 years in Jail, how did it felt in there?" He asked.

"It was hell in there, but at least
Ji-Hyun raised Taekwon to be a good child, not like my old self." I replied and put my hands on my pockets. "How does He look like?" He asked.

"He looks a lot like Ji-Hyun and ." I Bit my lip and he scoffed.

"Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung." He put his hand on my forehead and started to say stuff in Aramaic.

End of chapter 7 song

To be continued