Book 2: Chapter 12

The next day

I woke up and realized I was naked under the covers. "What the hell?" I whispered and as turned around, I saw someone with long hair next to me. I put the blanket down and saw Ji-hee sleeping naked.

I screamed and fell down onto the floor. "Ew, what the fuck?!" I yelled and gagged. I turned my body upwards and felt someone wrapping their arms around my my stomach.

"Hey baby." Taehyung whispered into my ear and my eyes widen.

"What the fuck?! Why does Ji-hee and you keep showing up?" I asked. "Because you keep thinking about them and you might never know if Ji-young brought her back to life." I raised my eyebrows and he turned me around towards him.

"Am I your daddy?" He asked and my eyes widen. "Why do I always dream about you being a pervert?" I asked and he smirked.

His smashed his lips onto mines and gripped into my ass. My eyes widen and I slowly kissed him back.

•••••••

I woke up and quickly sat up, breathing heavily. I touched my body and thank god I was wearing my pajamas. Why do I keep having dreams of Ji-hee and Taehyung together with me?

I shuddered and gagged.

"Hey Ji-Hyun." I heard Ji-young voice and tilted my head.

"Ji-young." I glared at her and glanced at Taehyung, he wa still sleeping. "Do you want me to wake him up?" Ji-young asked and jumped on top of me. She gripped onto my neck and started choking me.

"Is Ji-hee alive?" I asked while she was choking me. "How did you know?" She asked and I sightly opened my mouth.

"I keep having dreams about her and they showed up out of nowhere."

"FYI, that was me doing those stuff." I was fading away until I saw Taehyung removing Ji-young hands out of neck. "Get the fuck out of her!" Taehyung shouted and kicked her out of me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I coughed. "Yeah." I saw someone coming out of the window and took their hood out. "Ji-hee." She smirked and looked at Taehyung.

"Are you kidding me, Ji-young you brought her back too?" Taehyung asked and she nodded.

"So now you're with the famous Assassin Kim Taehyung." Ji-hee responded and I nodded. "How long you've been with him?" She asked and I bit my lip. "For 7 years and we're parents now." I replied and held his hand.

"I thought you stopped liking boys noona and I thought we're gonna a future together." She whined and held Taehyung forearm tight.

"I love him, not you. He's already my future, not you. I already have a child named Taekwon, who I love him even more. So please don't kill us or Taekwon." I begged and touched my stomach. She looked at it and scoffed.

"Oh, so now you're pregnant with an another baby?" She asked and I sightly opened my mouth but I didn't say anything.

"Please don't kill us." I begged again and they both left. I gasped and sighed. I laid on Taehyung lap and whimpered again.

"Jagi, please don't cry, I am here for you and I hate it when you cry, if all I want for you and Taekwon is to be happy." He replied and brushed my hair.

"No, is not that. Now everyone is in danger because of me, including my second baby." He touched my stomach and I sniffled.

"Jagi, look at me." I sat up and he caressed my cheeks so I would look at him.

"This is not your fault, you were the first woman that I ever met, who loves me and Taekwon more than anything and who is strong enough to fight for her family." He wiped my tears and I smiled.

He pecked my lips and put his forehead on top of mines.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He replied and I laid my head on his shoulder with my arms wrapped around his neck.

6 weeks later

I slowly opened my eyes and felt someone jumping on me.

Taehyung was on top of me with his pajamas on and sitting on my thighs.

"Ah! Taehyung." I whined and sighed. "Today is my birthday wifey." He smiled real big and I giggled. "I know Taehyung." I smiled and Taehyung got off of me.

"Happy birthday Jagi." I pecked his lips and he smiled. "Appa!" Taekwon came running towards Taehyung and jumped on his chest. "Oh Taekwon." Taehyung strained and Taekwon quickly got off of him.

"Hey Taekwon, you know today is Appa birthday." I responded and Taekwon gasped.

"Happy birthday Appa, I didn't even know." Taekwon came in the middle between us and laid his head on Taehyung shoulder.

"It's okay Taekwon, this is your first time celebrating his birthday here." I replied and we all gave a group hug to each other. "Ohh, this is nice." Taehyung replied and smiled.

"Aww baby, how about you go downstairs and we'll be right there for a Second Ok." Taekwon nodded and ran out.

"So what did you get me Ji-Hyun?" He asked and Bit his lower lip.

"It's a surprise, Jagi." He went top of me and smirked.

He started tickling me and pressing his lips down onto neck.

"Ah! Taehyung stop that tickles."
I giggled and smiled.

"I love you so much, Jagi." He stop tickling me and looked up at me.

"I'm glad that we got to spend almost 8 years together except those 5 years that you were in prison." He smiled and pecked my lips. He touched my stomach and looked at it.

"I love you both and Taekwon and
I want my family to be safe."

I cupped his cheeks and slowly pressed my lips onto his. I slowly pulled away and smiled.

"Let's go." We stood up from the bed and walked downstairs.

•••••••

I told Jungkook to distract Taehyung and Taekwon so that I could decorate te living room for his surprise birthday party.

3 weeks ago, I bought him a dog and already named him Yeontan.

I already gave Yeontan to his friends so that they will take care of him.

I walked towards to their house and knocked the door.

They opened the door as I saw them carrying Yeontan. "Awww, Thank you guys." I carried Yeontan and he was licking through my cheeks.

"We took care of him for you and Taehyung." Jin replied and I smiled.

"Ok so here's the plan."

End of chapter 12 song

To be continued