Ten

Six months later

It's been months since Ji-Hyun died and I've been going out well.

Ok The truth is, I'm not going well, I've been getting weak, drinking, and smoking.

Right now, I'm training with Jungkook and I fell down with blood on my face and I was weak.

"Taehyung...You've been getting weak for months." Jungkook helped me up and I wiped my blood from my bottom lip.

"I'm fine Jungkook." I sternly replied and but my bottom lip.

"Come on Taehyung...ever since my sister died..."

"Jungkook I already told you, I'm fine." I replied and walked away to my room. I took a beer and I drank it quickly. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes.

•••••••

"Taehyung?" I opened my eyes and saw Ji-Hyun standing in next to me. "Ji-Hyun?" I teared up and she crouched down. "You're not real." I replied and she shook her head sightly.

"I'm sorry Taehyung...You're dreaming of your subconscious." I scoffed and wiped my tears.

"Look Taehyung...I know you're still going through this but I want you to stop thinking about my death for your own good. You're drinking and smoking, and if I was still alive, what will you do? Hmm what will you do?" She asked and she grabbed my collar and pulled me closer to her face.

"I don't know...Ji-Hyun you're dead and I'm still going through this whether you like or not but I still love you." We both locked our eyes and she pressed her lips onto mines, It felt real but it's not.

•••••••

I opened my eyes quickly and breathing heavily but Luckily I took a deep breath. She's right, this is the first time I ever lost someone who I kidnapped and I was pain in the ass to her but I really loved and cared about her.

I need to stop thinking about her death so that I move on but is gonna be hard and I still blame my father for her death. I stood up and walked to the father's room. "Hello father." I glared at him and he looked at me. "Hey Taehyung its good to see you again." I nodded sightly and he gave me a hug.

"I miss you Taehyung it's been 6 months you haven't see me." He replied and I pulled away from the hug. "You know I still blame you for her death." He nodded and I looked down. "I know...I'm truly sorry for that." I nodded sightly.

"I wish you were dead." I sternly replied and I glared at him again.

"I know Taehyung...What do you want me to do?" He asked and I took a deep breath. "I need to do something so I could take my mind  out of Ji-Hyun." He nodded and he sat down on the floor and crossed his legs. "Let's meditate." I nodded and sat down with my legs crossed.

•••••••

After the meditation, I went to train with Jungkook again and this time I didn't get weak.

"Not bad Taehyung." I nodded sightly and put my sword down.

"Do you Ever think about her?" I asked and he nodded, he knew
I was talking about his sister.

"Sometimes I do, ever since she died, I wish I would've protected her more." I nodded sightly and teared up. "Taehyung, I knew you loved her very much but you need to move on, Ji-Hyun would've wanted that." I nodded and walked into my father room again but he wasn't there.

I sat down with my legs crossed again and close my eyes again.

•••••••

December 12, 2024

"Jagi I'm home." Ji-Hyun looked at me and ran towards meand hugged me tight. It's been months, I haven't seen her and my both children because I was on trip.

"I missed you." I lifted her up and carried her around. "I missed you too Ji-Hyun." She looked at me and I pressed my lips onto hers.

I put her down while we're kissing and slowly caressed between her ears and head. "Eww!!" I pulled away from the kiss and Taekwon and Taeguk came running towards me.

"Appa! What were doing?" Taekwon asked and I lifted him up and carried him, he was only 5 years old.

"You'll understand it, when you're older Taekwon and Taeguk."
Ji-Hyun carried Taeguk, she was only 3 years old. "I miss you Appa." Taekwon replied and I kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you Taekwon, Taeguk, and you Ji-Hyun." I stared at her and pecked her lips.

•••••••

"Goodnight Taeguk, I love you." I kissed on her cheek and walked towards to Taekwon room.

"Goodnight Taekwon, I love you." I kissed on his cheek and I walked into the living room.

"Hey Taehyung." I sat to next to her on the couch and wrapped my arm around her. "I missed you Taehyung, it's been 6 months you've been working and it's so hard taking care of them if you're not there with me." I sighed deeply and pursed my lips.

"Don't worry I'm never leaving you by yourself again." I replied and kissed her head. "Ever since you brought me back from the lazzures pit, I couldn't control my myself and thanks to you, you helped me....I need you Taehyung, you're my husband." She laid her head on my shoulder. "I love you Jeon
Ji-Hyun." She smiled and I caressed her cheek.

"I love you too Kim Taehyung." She replied and I kissed on her lips.

•••••••

December 12, 2018

I quickly opened my eyes and stood up. Man, I was thinking about our future and our children.

I looked at the lazzures pit and turned around to see if Appa is there, but he's not.

I got a knife and cut the skin of my right palm. I walked towards to the lazzures pit and put my hand on the water. When I took my hand out of the water, the cut was already healed. Since I knew this water heals stuff, I never thought it could bring people back from the dead.

End of chapter 10 song

To be continued