Seventeen

Taehyung POV

One of the doctors came out and I stood up. "How is she feeling?" I asked. "Luckily, her wound wasn't in a critical condition and we took the bullet out near her right shoulder, right she's resting." The doctor replied and I nodded.

"Thank you." She bowed and walked out. I opened the door and walked towards to Ji-Hyun. I sat down while She was resting and I held her hand.

"Ji-Hyun, I know you told me not to save you but I did, I want you and the baby to be safe, I love you Ji-Hyun." I teared up and kissed her hand. "I can't imagine living without you." I looked down and tears were coming out of my cheeks.

•••••••

Ji-Hyun POV

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself on the hospital by myself. I stood up with my hospital gown on and looked for Taehyung.

"Taehyung?" I saw him walked towards me and pulled my face closer, for a deep kiss.

He pulled away and stared at me for a moment.

"Hey, are you feeling?" He asked and put his hand on his pockets.

"Good Taehyung now lets get out of here." He stopped me and carried me all the way back to the recovery room. He threw me on the bed and crawled on top of me.

"Taehyung, you're such a pervert." I complained and he leaned towards my ear. "I know Jagi." He said it a sexy voice and started kissing my jawline. He started lowering my hospital gown all the way down to my waist. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed his head.

"Taehyung let's go home." He looked up at me and raised his eyebrows. "But I want to seduce you." He whined and pouted. "In a hospital?" I sternly asked and he looked around. "Oh, right." He stood up and walked out so That I could change.

•••••••

Taehyung was sleeping in our room and I went to get a glass of water.

A hand from behind covered my mouth and pulled me back. When I looked from behind, it was regular girl.

"Let me go," She carried all the way to a skyscraper roof and making me fall to my death but  luckily Taehyung was grabbing my hand. "Ji-Hyun please don't let go." I teared up including him and he held my fingertips.

"Ji-Hyun Don't." His voice cracked and I bit my lip. "I'm sorry Taehyung, I will always love you." I let go and heard Taehyung screaming while I was falling to death.

•••••••

I quickly opened my eyes and breathing heavily while Taehyung stood up and held my hand, thank god it was just nightmare

"Hey, hey, hey, hey calm down, breathe." He slowly stroked my head and I looked at him.

"Breathe." He responded softly and I took a deep breath.

"Hey Taehyung, where am I?" I asked and he looked around. "In the hospital?" He chuckled and stroked my cheek. "How are you feeling?" He added. "Like a knife sticking out through my right shoulder." I teased and bit on my lip.

"Thank you...for saving me, I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for you." I added.

"Of course, I'm your husband, I always want what's best for you and...I love you so much that I don't want to lose you again." I smiled and he kissed my hand.

"Did you find your ex?" I asked and he shook his head. "You're more important than finding my ex." He smiled and raised his eyebrows twice. I giggled and looked at the table, I see flowers, chocolate, and a Pikachu plush toy.

"You got all of this for me?" I asked and quickly grabbed the Pikachu plush toy. "Yes." I hugged the Pikachu plush toy so tight that I looked at Taehyung and he looked serious.

"Do you like Pikachu more than me?" He sternly asked and I bit my bottom lip. "Kim Taehyung, are you jealous?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow. "Come on, you know I love you more than Pikachu." I caressed his cheek and he pecked my lips.

•••••••

I got my discharge papers and left the hospital with Taehyung and I brought the stuff that Taehyung got me. We both went home and I laid on the couch, watching kdramas.

"Come here." Taehyung signaled me to sit on his lap and I sat on his left lap. He wrapped his hands around my stomach and I put my hands on top of his. "I can't wait until the next 7 months." I smiled and kept looking at the Tv.

"Taehyung, I don't know If I'm ready to be a....mother....Like I mean I'm 21 and you're 22 and were both so young." He sighed and stroked my arm. "Ji-Hyun, We may be young to be parents but I know you're ready because you promised me before, that we always take care of each other and always be there with you." He replied and I laid on top of his head while we're watching a kdrama.

End of chapter 17 song.

To be continued