Eight

The next day

I walked with Taehyung and went to see his father. "Taehyung why are you taking me here?" I whined and he turned around and cupped my face. "Awww....you're cute." He pulled me closer to his face and chuckled.

"Why are you bringing me to see your father? After What he did to you and me." I asked and slowly caressed his wrists down to his elbows.

"Because I wanted to show him about us and not try to kill us." He replied and pecked my lips. I smiled and let go his hands out my face. "Wait before we go in there and since we like each other, do wanna be...my girlfriend?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes But we'll make each other a promise, promise me that you'll always be there with me and always take care of each other." I took my pinky out and he wrapped his pinky around mines and then we both pressed our thumbs together.

"I promise." He nodded and Walked into his father room. He bowed and looked at Taehyung.

"Appa." We both held our hands and his father look hesitated.

"We're dating and I hope you would accept us." Taehyung replied and looked at me. "Stop!just stop." His father pushed me away from him. "I don't want you nowhere near my son." I was tearing up and looked at Taehyung.

"While you were in the gomunsil yesterday, I saw you and Taehyung making love to each other and I want my son to get better from his life and this what he wants, right?" Taehyung scoffed and I looked down.

"You don't know what I want father, I wanted to live a normal life and to love someone, the only reason I had a girlfriend before it was because you made me date her and then I loved her but she left me because you made her leave." Taehyung voice cracked and I kept looking down.

"I like her, Appa whether you like it or not." I looked at him and he smiled at me. "You always get what you want father, but I don't, I wanna stop being an assassin and live a normal life." His father stick his sword at him and Taehyung was holding the tip of it and he was dripping blood on his hands.

"Kill me...kill me! I dare you." I raised my eyebrows. "Tomorrow, I want Taehyung to end this relationship." He put the sword down and walked out.

Taehyung bend down on his knees and I quickly ran towards him and hugged him on the neck.

"Aigoo...are you okay?" I asked and caressed his cheeks and he looked at me. "I'm okay." I took his hand and looked at his palms looked at his hands, they were full of blood.

"Ji-Hyun I'm fine." He stroked my hair and I smiled. "Taehyung let me help you."

•••••••

I was putting a bandage around his hand and I glanced at him.

"Taehyung...your father hates us." I looked at him and He slowly stroked hair. "I know but we can't stop seeing each other just because he said so." I smiled and he took out something from his pocket, it was two half heart necklaces and it said, I love you.

Taehyung, black One, Ji-Hyun, white one

"Taehyung, that's so sweet, you were reckless but I never thought you were like this Before

"Taehyung, that's so sweet, you were reckless but I never thought you were like this Before." He wore the half of the heart necklace and Taehyung put the other half of the necklace around my neck.

"I don't know if we ever see other again Taehyung because then your father will kill me or you." I caressed his dirty blonde hair and looked deeply into his blue eyes.

"Don't worry we'll keep this a secret." I slowly caressed his cheeks and pressed my lips onto his. I felt him sliding under my shirt and touching on the back of my bra. He slid under my bra and pulled it away and then it slapped on my skin. My eyes widen and I quickly pulled away from the kiss.

"Taehyung!" I slapped him hard on his cheek and gasped. "I'm so sorry." I replied and he pulled closer to his face.

"You hit me once Again, you'll get a punishment." I nodded and he touched the back of my head and pulled me over for a deep kiss.

Jungkook POV

I'm happy that my sister found real love with Taehyung. Taehyung may be an assassin but on the inside, he has a heart.

I walked over to his Taehyung father room but he talking to someone else so I hid behind the door and listen to their conversation.

"My son has to die." His father said and I saw them putting poison on the sword. "But you know Ji-Hyun loves your son if you kill him, she's kill you too." The assassin replied and Taehyung father stabbed him on the chest. "You don't Tell me anything about Ji-Hyun." I gasped softly and ran away.

End of chapter 8 song

To be continued