Book 2: Chapter 16

6 months later

Ji-Hyun POV

"Taemin, Taeguk, I love you, goodnight." I blew them a kiss and went towards to Taekwon.

"I love you Baby." I kissed his cheek while he was sleeping and I smiled.

I went to my room and tucked myself into bed and closed my eyes.

•••••••

November 29, 1781

I walked down to the prince's room with my white dress and sat on his bed.

Ji-Hyun dress

Taehyung prince uniform

I looked around and sighed

I looked around and sighed. "He's never gonna find me pretty." I saw him enter and stared at me. "Who are you and What are you doing here?" He asked and I bit my lip.

"I love you." He was shocked by my words. "I don't even know you." I looked down and sighed.

"I'm Ji-Hyun." I looked up at Him and he looked at my dress. "Aren't you a peasant?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah." I felt him stepping little closer and I looked down again. "Then why are you like this?" He asked and stepped a little closer near my dress.

"Because I love you Taehyung. You never notice me and every time when you walk around the village without even glancing at me,
I couldn't take my eyes off of you. You were so handsome and charming, that I just wanted to kiss you." He caressed my jaw line and I looked up at him.

"Do you love me back?" I asked softly and he smirked. "Does this answer your question?" He leaned towards to my face and slowly pressed his lips into mines.

My eyes widen a little but I slowly kissed him back passionately with my hands on his cheek.

Soon it turned into a passionate kiss and he slowly brought me down on the bed while we're kissing. He secured me between my hands and brought his lips down onto my jawline.

I started moaning and wrapped my arms around his nape.

"Why would a peasant like you feel so good and tastes so good?" He asked while he was breathing down at my neck.