Nineteen [End]

The next day

I left Jungkook to take care of Taekwon and I went to see Taehyung in K.N.P but I needed to digusise myself. I saw him get out of the interrogation room and I pulled him.

"Ji-Hyun what are you doing here?" He asked and I held his hands.

"Why are you doing this Taehyung?" I asked and looked at him with tears in my eyes. When I went back to work, there was a nuclear bomb with a note on it, with blood about me and that's why I confessed. I want you and Taekwon to be safe." He put his hands on my waist and I looked down.

"We only have the trial today, I don't know If I'm proven guilty or innocent." He added and held cheek up. "You confessed that you kidnapped and killed me, you kidnapped me but you didn't kill me, and know the whole army and world knows that you're an assassin." I replied.

"Ji-Hyun, come here." I hugged him tight and sniffled.

"Can you represent me, just for today?" He asked and I raised my eyebrows. "Taehyung I can't, the whole world knows that I'm dead." I rubbed his back and he kissed my head. "I'll tell them that you're still alive." He replied and I nodded.

I went to the courtroom and everyone looked at me with surprise face. I didn't care and I sat next to Taehyung because I'm his....lawyer. "Ji-Hyun you're alive but how?" The judge asked. "I wasn't dead." I replied and folded my hands.

•••••••

The trial was almost was ending and there is a slight chance he might be....guilty. "Ok now, Taehyung how long you kept
Ji-Hyun hiding?" The witness asked.

"For Two years, when I kidnapped her, I told her family to make sure the whole world knows that she was dead." He replied And I nodded. "But why?" The witness kept asking more questions and I rolled my eyes.

"I can't say, all I know is she was hiding because I needed for something but it was already done." I raised an eyebrow and stood up.

"Yes Ji-Hyun?"

"Can I have a word with him?" I asked the judge and he nodded. Taehyung and I walked outside and turned my body, facing at him.

"Taehyung what are you doing?" I asked. "I'm telling them what I know Ji-Hyun." I teared up and looked down. "Taehyung you're just letting yourself get thrown into Jail." He held my cheeks up and looked at me.

"Ji-Hyun I'm risking my life for you and what about..."

"What about us Taehyung? What about Taekwon?" More tears kept coming out of my eyes and I sniffled.

"I cannot take care of him by myself, I need you Taehyung." He wiped my tears and slowly kissed my lips deeply. I slowly wrapped my arms around his nape and felt tears on my arms.

I pulled away from the kiss and hugged him tight. We were both crying into each other's shoulder and he hugged me as much tighter as I hugged him.

"I'm really gonna miss you so much." His voice cracked and burst into tears. "I gonna miss you too." I replied and burst into tears.

"Tell Taekwon that I love him." I nodded and kept rubbing his back.

"I love you Kim Taehyung." He pulled away from the hug and looked at my necklace. He put our necklaces together and sniffled. He caressed my cheeks and smiled with tears in his eyes.

"I love you too Jeon Ji-Hyun." He pressed his lips onto mines deeply and he didn't want to let go, including me.

•••••••

As we went back inside, the trial continued with Taehyung confessing about everything except the league of assassin's part and that were married, and it ended with Taehyung proven guilty and sentenced him for 5 years in Jail.

I went home with tears in my eyes and Jungkook slowly walked towards me and gave me a hug. "I saw the news, I'm so sorry." I nodded and bursted into tears again.

"I got you, I got you."

I kept thinking who send that note to Taehyung?

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Taehyung was the love of my life and I never thought our  relationship would last forever. He was an assassin but he was sweet and caring. He loved me for who I really was and I never thought he would really like me because he was a cold assassin. I risked his life when his father tried to kill him and then he brought me back to life. after I killed his father, I got a normal life with Taehyung and married the man that I love. I got pregnant by him and already gave birth to Taekwon. And now this was his chance to risk his life for me and If He hadn't kidnapped me or training me to become an assassin, I would have never met him and I don't know if I'll ever see him again.

 And now this was his chance to risk his life for me and If He hadn't kidnapped me or training me to become an assassin, I would have never met him and I don't know if I'll ever see him again

The end