Book 2: Chapter 17

"It's good to see you again." He smiled softly and I inhaled deeply.

I walking towards to him but I twisted my ankle and fell.

"Are you Okay?" He asked and I scoffed.

"Don't pretend like you care." He nodded sightly and I sighed.

I pressed my hand on his desk and pulled myself up. I groaned a little and without asking for his help, Taehyung pulled me up to his desk so that I would sit down and I raised my eyebrows.

"Taehyung!"

"Your welcome." He sternly replied and looked at me with his sensitive blue eyes. "What are you doing here?" He added and I sighed.

"I came here to see my friend dad company and I never thought that you would be the new CEO." I bit my lip and he looked down.

"I thought we had a perfect marriage and help me taking care of our children." I teared up and grabbed my purse.

"But guess what, life isn't perfect or love Taehyung, I'm leaving." I stood up and walked towards to the elevator.

No one was coming in and as the doors started closing in, I saw
Taehyung walking towards me and pulled my face closer to his.

He looked deeply at my teary eyes and glanced down at my lips.

He locked his eyes and slowly pressed his lips onto mines. My breath hitched and my eyes widen.

I tried to push him but he pulled my waist closer to his body and pinned me against the wall.

I locked my eyes and kissed him back passionately. I don't why but I did. I tried to hide the pain but I couldn't.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and tears slowly started running through my cheeks.

I tilt my head and put my hand behind his head as we kept kissing into each other lips.

As we heard the "ding" sound from the elevator, he slowly pulled away and tears kept running through my cheeks. We looked at each other in total silence and I sniffled.

"I-I need some air." Taehyung slightly dropped his jaw and I quickly walked out of the building.

I laid my body on a wall and gulped with tears. "Oh god, why did he make that move on me?" I bursted into tears and pursed my lips.

"It hurts, it hurts like shit!" I ran my hands through my hair and gasped for air.

Flashback

"Wait before we go in there and since we like each other, do wanna be...my girlfriend?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes But we'll make each other a promise, promise me that you'll always be there with me and always take care of each other." I took my pinky out and he wrapped his pinky around mines and then we both pressed our thumbs together.

"I promise."

End of flashback

"Oh god." I sobbed and felt my throat closing in. I gulped while I started to walk towards my car and drove all the way home as I kept crying.

Taehyung POV

I went back to my office and through a window, I saw Ji-Hyun crying and walking towards her car while she was sobbing.

Seeing her like this, it makes my heart break even more.

I sat down on my chair and punched my desk with anger.