Eighteen

Seven months later

It's been a fully 9 months and the baby has already kicked.
I been staying in my room for days and right now, I saw Taehyung coming in with his uniform on and walking towards me. "Can I touch it?" He asked and I nodded. He touched my stomach and slowly laid his head on it.

"Aww, I could feel him moving." I groaned a little and the minute Taehyung lifted his head up, I felt pain. "Ah!" I felt my water broke and Taehyung told me breathe.

"Taehyung is time." He nodded and carried me my bridal style all the way to the car. "Hold it in Ji-Hyun." I bit my lip hard and kept groaning.

•••••••

He drove all the way to the same hospital and the doctors quickly Put me on the bed. Taehyung followed me and  The doctors came quickly. One of doctors and Taehyung told give all of my strength and push the baby out.

After 3 pushes, the baby came out and the doctors carried it.

"Congratulations you have give birth to a boy." I smiled weakly and they gave me the baby and I carried him. " The doctors left me alone with Taehyung

"Aww, he's so cute." The baby was crying and Taehyung slowly carried him. "Hello, I'm Your daddy, Kim Taehyung." He was saying it in a cute way and blinked two times, also in a cute way and I looked at both of them.

I chuckled and he gave me back the baby. "He looks a little bit like you, What are we gonna name him?" I asked.

"How about...Taekwon?" He asked and I smiled softly. "Taekwon, I like it." Taehyung put his hand on my back and kept looking at Taekwon.

"Ji-Hyun, this is one of the beautiful moments in my life and I'm lucky I found you in my life." I smiled and bit my lip.

"You were a jerk and reckless assassin, but inside you're caring and loving. I can't believe I'm gonna say this but thank you for kidnapping me, if you haven't kidnapped me, I would never have met you." I held his hand and he smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I replied and he pecked on my lips. "Hey did you call Jungkook and your friends to come here?" I asked and someone knocked the door. "Come in." Jungkook and all of his friends came in.

"Annyeonghaeyso guys." They all came towards me and looked at the baby. "Awww is it a boy?" Jungkook asked and I nodded. He carried Taekwon and smiled.

"Awww, he's so cute, What's his name?" Jimin asked.

"Taekwon."

"Hi Taekwon, I'm Your uncle Jungkook and these are the rest of your uncles." The baby was sleeping and Jungkook slowly swing him side to side. If my dad and mom were here, they will be proud.

•••••••

Taehyung went to work and I took Taekwon back home. He was crying because hungry and I unbuttoned my shirt and carried Taekwon to my right nipple. While I was breastfeeding him, I looked at news and saw Taehyung confessing about his true self.

"What the hell is he doing?" I whispered and raised my eyebrows. He was confessing about how he kidnapped me and "killed" me. He got arrested on TV and I teared up.

End of chapter 18 song

To be continued