Book 2: Chapter 5

The next day

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Taehyung sleeping so cute. His face was facing at me and holding his hands together.

"Awww, you're so adorable. I'm lucky I found a husband like you." I whispered and saw him smiling.

"Hey! are you awake?" I asked and he nodded. He opened his eyes and  touched my cheek.

"Taehyung Where's my anniversary gift?" I playfully asked and he raised his eyebrows.

"Oh right." He stood up with his white pajamas on and got a box.

"It's really nothing." He replied and I playfully shrugged. "Honey it's okay, the greatest gift that I ever had, is that I got to spend the rest of my life with you and Taekwon." He smiled and opened the box.

"Nice! You got me a moon ring, and I love you for it, come here

"Nice! You got me a moon ring, and I love you for it, come here." He crawled on top of me and gave me the ring.

I put the ring on and he sat on my thighs. I looked down and sighed.

"What's wrong, you don't like ring that I gave?" He asked and held my cheek up.

"It's not that....I just want to know how Taekwon doing with the guys, I miss him so much and you know I never left him by my side when you were in prison." I replied and He nodded.

"Jagi, I know you love him so much including me and all I want from both of you is to be safe." I nodded and bit my lip.

Jungkook POV

While My sister and Taehyung went away for their anniversary, Me and my hyungs are Taking care of Taekwon. "Uncle Jungkook." Taekwon was sitting on my lap while he was watching tv.

"Yes Taekwon." I replied and he looked at me with sad eyes. "I miss Eomma and Appa." He replied sadly and I hugged him tight. "Do you want me to call them for you?" I asked and he nodded excitedly.

I took out my phone and dialed
Ji-Hyun.

"Hi Jungkook." She answered and I put the phone on speaker.

"Eomma!" Taekwon said excitedly and I laughed. "Taekwon! Baby is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah Eomma, I miss you and Appa, and My uncles were playing with me a while ago." He replied and smiled real big.

"Hey Taekwon." Taehyung replied and Taekwon gasped.

"Appa! I miss you, when you're gonna coming home?" Taekwon asked. "In a few days, don't worry We'll be back as soon as we can."

"Hey Taehyung." My hyungs squished me and I couldn't breathe. "Hyungs." They moved a step away and I finally start to breathe again. "So how's your anniversary?" I asked.

"Good, last night I took Ji-Hyun out to dinner last night and today
I'm taking her somewhere, it's a surprise." Taehyung replied and I nodded.

"That's so sweet."

"I love you Eomma and Appa." Taekwon responded and I chuckled

"We love you too, bye baby."
Ji-Hyun responded and I hung up and put my phone down.

"Taekwon do you wanna go to the pool?" I asked.

"I don't know how to swim yet." I pursed my lips and furrowed my eyebrows. "My hyungs and I will like to teach you." I raised an eyebrow and he smiled.

Ji-Hyun POV

We both got dressed and Taehyung took me to the park.

In our honeymoon, he took me to Tokyo and also took me to a lot of places, the beach, the zoo, a play with women dancing in kimonos, karaoke night, a picnic where you see the Japanese cherry blossoms and drove around Tokyo

"Oh, when We talked to Taekwon, it made me miss him even more." I responded and we held our hands as we kept walking.

"I know Jagi, let's stop worrying about him and...." he turned his body at me and slowly caressed my cheek. "Be positive and spend our anniversary together." I nodded and he patted on my head.

He pulled me closer to his chest and I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Remember when I kissed you for the first time and the Walls kept squishing us together?" He whispered and I nodded.

"That's when I realized how much I fell in love with you and I'm sorry for being an Jerk before, I was just a cold assassin back then." I patted on his back and giggled.

"Honey it's okay, you didn't know back then and before I met you, there was a lot of things I still need to learn including now but since We both have a child and you're with me what else do I need to know?" He chuckled and kissed my head.

End of chapter 5 song

To be continued