Book 2: Chapter 3

Ji-Hyun POV

I got out of work and picked up Taekwon. I went home and sat on the couch. "Eomma where is Appa?" Taekwon asked and we both walked upstairs. "Jagi?" I heard crying from all the way to my room and we found Taehyung crying on his knees.

"Appa are you okay?" Taekwon asked and I walked towards to Taehyung. I hugged around Taehyung neck and he kept crying.

"Taehyung what's wrong?" I asked and looked at photo of me and Taekwon with a knife from a wall.

"Baby you have to go now." Taekwon looked curious and I teared up. "But Appa....."

"Appa will be fine, I need to talk to him about grown up stuff, just go play in your room, please baby." He nodded and walked out.

"Taehyung look at me what happened?" I held his cheeks up at me and wiped his tears. "It's about...you and Taekwon." He slowly caressed my wrist and sniffled.

"Hey, hey." I pecked his lips and he buried his face on my chest.

"Taehyung nothing bad is gonna happen to me and Taekwon."I replied softly and caressed his hair.

"No, Ji-young is back including my father." I raised my eyebrows and dropped my Jaw.

"That letter that was written on the wall, it was Ji-young. She wants me to come back with them, this time I should decide but I need to take time. And I don't come back, they will kill you and Taekwon. I can't lose you and Taekwon." He added and sniffled. I slowly stroked his hair and kissed his head.

"Taehyung everything is going to be fine." He lifted his head and looked at me. "How?" He asked and sniffled.

"Do you wanna watch anime later? Just the both of us." He smiled real big and nodded excitedly. He grabbed my legs and put it around his waist. "Come here." He lifted me up and we both landed against the bed.

"I love you." He pecked my lips and I smiled. "I love you too." I replied and he pressed his lips against mines.

He slowly pulled away and stood up. "Lets take a shower together." I nodded and he pulled me up and pressed his lips onto mines while he was taking off my clothes.

•••••••

After we took a shower together, we ate dinner with Taekwon and we put Taekwon to bed and we gave him a goodnight kiss. When it was late, Me and Taehyung were watching Pokémon: Indigo league since Pokémon is my favorite anime and I slowly laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

The next day

12:00 p.m

I woke up alone with my pajamas and saw the trial of roses on the bed and on the floor. "Taehyung?" I followed the trail of roses and led all the way to living room with Taehyung wearing a suit and Taekwon standing by his side.

"Taehyung what is this?" I asked and he smirked

"Taehyung what is this?" I asked and he smirked. "Jagi...today is our one week anniversary." I covered my mouth with my palm and sighed.

"I'm so sorry Jagi, I forgot." I walked towards to him and looked at Taekwon. "It's okay Eomma, I helped Appa with all of this." I smiled and crouched down and pinched his little cheeks.

"You're a good son, you know that right? And You're the most important than anything in the world to me." Taekwon smiled and I kissed his cheek.

"Eomma when Can I get a brother, ever since Appa arrived I have no to play with except Uncle Jungkook and uncle Jin." I chuckled and kissed his head.

"Don't worry because I already called Jin and told him to stay here for a week, but trust me we'll be back." Taehyung replied and crouched down and kissed his head. "Why do you have to go?" Taekwon whined and I smiled.

"Because It's our anniversary Taekwon." I replied and he pouted.

"But I rather go anywhere were you go." I looked at Taehyung and we both hugged Taekwon. "Awww we love you Taekwon." Taehyung replied and I nodded.

Someone knocked the door and Taehyung opened it, it was Jin.

"Hey Jin, do you want me to make some coffee?" I asked. "Thank you But no." Taekwon ran towards to Jin and he carried him up. "

"Hey little buddy." I smiled and bit my lip. "Well I gotta go change." I went upstairs and trying to find what I could wear.

End of chapter 3 song

To be continued