Nine

The next day

Taehyung POV

I was training with Ji-Hyun and she kicked my sword and stuck out her sword on my face. "Not bad." I winked at her and blow her kiss.

"Ahh...Taehyung you're such cutie." She dropped her sword and I pulled her for a hug. I touched her head and She slowly wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Taehyung....is your father here?" She asked and I looked around, he's not here. "He's not here." I whispered and she moved her head up and looked at me. "I missed you so much." I caressed between Her ears and head. "Taehyung...We just saw each other yesterday." She complained and I scoffed.

"I know but until my father gets here, we just gotta act normal and pretend we actually broke up." She nodded and smiled at me. "Hey you got something on your face." I replied and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Jinja?" She tried to look for it but I pecked her lips and kissed on her head. She smiled and patted on my face. She pulled away from the hug and walked away. I picked my sword up and I saw my father standing there and crossing his arms.

"Hey Appa, me and Ji-Hyun broke up, how much did you hear?" I asked and he walked towards me and took his sword out.

"I'm sorry." He almost stabbed me until Ji-Hyun ran in front of me and he stabbed her on the chest.

"No!" I yelled and she kept holding on the sword. "Why would you kill your son? Why?!" She shouted and Appa tried to pull the sword away but she was still holding it.

"Let go... let go!" She was trying to breathe and I slowly teared up.

"What...if I let go? You're just gonna kill my boyfriend and your son again!" I sniffled and Appa raised his eyebrows. "Please...don't hurt...Taehyung." She let go and fell down on the floor but I caught her in my arms.

"Ji-Hyun...Stay with me...Stay with me." I touched her cheek and her head. "You risked your life for me." She nodded and touched where my heart is and I held her hand.

"I'm...sorry Taehyung...but please...don't hate...your father...at the end of the day...he will be good to you." I nodded and a tear fell from her cheek.

"Taehyung...I...I love you." I dropped my jaw and chuckled softly with tears. "I love you too." I replied and slowly kissed on her lips.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked at her. She started closing her eyes and I tried to shake her.

"Ji-Hyun? Ji-Hyun?!" She was dead and I bursted into tears.

"No!!!" I sobbed with tears on her neck and I heard footsteps. I looked up, it was my father and he touched my shoulder. "I never thought you care so much about this girl." I glared at him and he let go of me.

"Get away from me." I replied sternly and kept crying on her head.

Flashback

"Ji-Hyun, do you like me?" I asked and She nodded. "I do like you Taehyung, is you that I like." I leaned in and slowly pressed my lips onto hers. She slowly caressed my cheeks and pulled me on top of her, on the bed.

End of Flashback

I kept sobbing on her head and I heard another footsteps. I looked up and it was Jungkook. "What happened?" Jungkook asked softly and teared up.

"She's um...Jungkook she's dead." I replied and He dropped his jaw.

"No!" He bend down on his knees and bursted into tears.

•••••••

The assassins came in and they saw Ji-Hyun dead on the floor. They carried her and put on a coffin, to mourn her. I walked towards to her coffin and looked at her.

"I love you....I love you Ji-Hyun." I sniffled. Jungkook was crying even more and my father already left.

"You risked your life for me and for the past few days, you made me happy. And I never thought you liked me back but you did. I want to say this again, I love you." I sniffled and sobbed even more.

Tae Sobbing

End of chapter 9 song

To be continued