Thirteen

"Your necklace is back." He looked at my necklace and I nodded.

"That was my soul?" I asked and his father nodded. "I need some air." I stood up and walked to Taehyung room. "What's wrong
Ji-Hyun?" He asked. "I need to be alone Taehyung." He turned around and held my forearms.

"Taehyung...please I need to be alone." I smacked him hard on the chest and he pushed down on the bed and put his hand on neck.

"I told you if you hit me again, you now what's gonna happen and you'll get a punishment."

•••••••

I was handcuffed onto the bed and waiting for Taehyung to come out.

"Why I'm not blindfolded?" I asked and Taehyung showed up out of nowhere, naked. "Because that's your punishment." He winked and I closed my eyes.

I felt him crawling on top of me and pressed his lips onto mines deeply. I kissed him passionately and felt him sliding my pants down. I felt his tongue touching mines and kept kissing on my warm lips.

He ripped off my shirt and unhooked my bra, showing my breasts out. He brought his lips down to my breasts and gave me soft kisses. I heard his soft moans and slowly pulled my panties down, now he left me all naked.

I felt his member touching mine and started to slapping my ass.

"Oh." I gave him my soft moans and he started sucking my left nipple.

I gave him my soft moans again and gulped. "Ah! Taehyung is it over yet!" I complained and he looked up at me. "No, Now let's get down to business." He moved down to my hips and looked at my clit. He started licking it and I started to moan louder. I started panting and sweating.

For some reason, I started laughing and he moved up at my face again. "What? Do you like it?" I nodded and opened my eyes while he licked his lips moist and held my inner arms, near my armpit. "Now say you're sorry." I giggled and he leaned a little closer to my lips.

"I'm serious." He raised one eyebrow and my smile faded away.

"I'm sorry." I replied and he took off the handcuffs from my wrists. He looked at me so sweaty but he didn't care, he loves me so much.

"You're so sweaty." He kissed my lips deeply and I slowly caressed between his ears and his hair.

The next day

We both slept naked under the covers and yesterday, I lost my virginity because of him. And I'm still sweaty from yesterday, mainly because this place is so hot in here. I woke up and felt Taehyung hand touching my stomach.

"You're still sweating from yesterday?" He asked in a tired way and touched my forehead. "Yeah." He put his clothes back on and got a fan.

He starting fanning my face and put my blanket all the way down to hips, showing my breasts out.

"Thank you." I looked at him and he place his hand where my heart is and I held his hand.

"Your welcome." He replied and crouched down. He slowly stroked my cheek and leaned towards to my lips. He kissed my warm lips and pulled away for a second.

"I love you." He replied and I blew a kiss for him. "Thanks for the punishment yesterday, it was good." He raised his eyebrows in shock and I giggled. He walked away and I stood up so that I could Get my clothes.

•••••••

I training with Taehyung so that I could control my anger. This time I couldn't control myself, I went to attack the rest of the assassins and rip them to shreds. "Oh my." I whispered and gasped.

"Babe...you need to control it, it's better if I Help you control it." I nodded and he started walking around me.

"You're Ji-Hyun. You're strong but you need to control your bloodlust or you'll leave dead bodies around this room including me and your brother." I nodded and he kept walking around me. "So take a deep breath and the only thing that you need to control is up here." He pointed at his mind and stood right in front of me. "Ready." I did a samurai pose and we both started to fight.

This time, I controlled myself. We clashed our swords together and kept looking each other. He put his sword down and I put down mines.

He lifted me up and carried me around. "Yes! Yes you did it!" He cheered and put me down. "Thank you Taehyung." I hugged him tight and he slowly rubbed my back

Jungkook POV

I barely hang out with my sister since Taehyung is all over her and cause his father need me. I walked to his room and he pouring a potion, it looked like poison.

"Sir What are you doing?" I asked and he smirked in a evil way. "Is for Ji-Hyun, Taehyung still doesn't know that I still don't accept him and her." He replied and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why? Why?!" I asked and he scoffed. "Because You and
Ji-Hyun father was my nemesis for years and years like a feud...since he took your mom away from me and I killed him for that." I teared up with anger and I took my knife out and stuck it out on his face.

"Kill me or you will lose your sister...again, and you have one month to kill her or I'll make my son suffer including you." He walked away and bend down to my knees.

Ji-Hyun POV

After we trained, we both laid down on the bed and stared at each other. "You look so beautiful." He caressed my cheek and I smiled. "Thanks." He pecked lips and all my body.

"Aww...Taehyung." I replied and cupped his face, His looks like baby. "Awwww...you look so cute." I pecked his lips but he pulled me back to kiss him more. The kiss got deeper and he slowly bit my bottom lip. "You love me so much." He nodded and I chuckled. "And you love me so much right?" He asked and I nodded and kept kissing on his warm lips.

To be continued

To be continued